Fighters that would beat Conor

shrame99

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Honestly everyone's saying Khabib, but although Khabib does have the style, he may not have the strength and size, but at welterweight I'm sure that GSP or Woodley could wrestlefuck Conor .

Also does anyone doubt for a second that Damian Maia would absolutely destroy Conor with his relentless BJJ ground game ? I mean sure there's the fight with Silva but Silva walks around at 220 and since then Maia had improved by leaps and bounds.

This thread is going to be nauseating.

Countless posts severely overrating Nate Diaz are guaranteed.

It says something about a fighter that you have to name people 2 weight classes above to beat him.

I think John Jones would beat him, DC, Stipe, Overeem too and pretty much all the other LHWs and HWs.
If the TS isn't going to start with anyone in Conors weight class then I'm not going to bother either.

I think John Jones would beat him, DC, Stipe, Overeem too and pretty much all the other LHWs and HWs.
If the TS isn't going to start with anyone in Conors weight class then I'm not going to bother either.
Khabib is definitely in the picture. Also, Conor has aspirations to take the welterweight belt, he's already fought at 170, he walks at around 170-180 and he's called out Woodley... so it's not like I named fucking heavyweights or anything...

That was not an intelligent response. You're exaggerating by a wide margin. First of all I never mentioned light heavyweights or heavyweights. Conor has called out Woodley and he's shown interest in the welterweight belt and he's fought at 170 against Nate so I'm not way out of line by mentioning Khabib, Woodley, GSP or Maia .

Nobody can take that left hand. NOBODY.

Honestly everyone's saying Khabib, but although Khabib does have the style, he may not have the strength and size, but at welterweight I'm sure that GSP or Woodley could wrestlefuck Conor .

Also does anyone doubt for a second that Damian Maia would absolutely destroy Conor with his relentless BJJ ground game ? I mean sure there's the fight with Silva but Silva walks around at 220 and since then Maia had improved by leaps and bounds.

Khabib doesn't have the strenght and size at LW....?

WTF are you talking about bro, are u mad?

... Silva walks around at 220 ...

He weighed in at 198 when he took the DC fight at LHW.

You'll never get a better way to assess a fighter's walkaround weight than when he's LITERALLY walking around on vacation and takes a fight on 3.5 hours notice.

Last edited:
LOL at Khabib not being strong enough.... <36>

Khabib is taller and stronger than Conor. lol. A lot of Light weights can beat him. He just beat the champion in a gifted title shot, that's it

The operative term here is would, this should be a could....

As of current we know only of Diaz after a 10 day camp while fighting in the skinny-fat weight class

I think anybody under 205 has a less than 5% chance of beating Conor. His accuracy and power trump everything that fighters 185 and down can dish out. I could see Jones and maybe DC giving Conor problems but other than those two and the heavyweights I think Conor beats them all

I think anybody under 205 has a less than 5% chance of beating Conor. His accuracy and power trump everything that fighters 185 and down can dish out. I could see Jones and maybe DC giving Conor problems but other than those two and the heavyweights I think Conor beats them all
So Yoel Romero, Anderson Silva, Mousasi, Brunson, Whittaker, Uriah Hall, Tim Kennedy, Machida would ALL LOSE TO CONOR ? WOW...

Khabib is taller and stronger than Conor. lol. A lot of Light weights can beat him. He just beat the champion in a gifted title shot, that's it
Your an Idiot!! A proper one at that!!

I just dont see them avoiding the left
You don't think that Anderson Silva could avoid the left ? How about Nick Diaz ? The bigger tougher Diaz brother ? Machida ? Wonderboy both point Karate fighters can't avoid the left if they focuses their entire gameplan on it ? How about GSP or Woodley, you don't think they could avoid his strikes and just grab a hold of him ? just because Alvarez couldn't do it with his shitty one stroke attempts doesn't mean that Maia the relentless takedown artist or GSP with his impeccable timing couldn't do it...

Some C-level trolling being eaten up by some A-level prats in this thread

You don't think that Anderson Silva could avoid the left ? How about Nick Diaz ? The bigger tougher Diaz brother ? Machida ? Wonderboy both point Karate fighters can't avoid the left if they focuses their entire gameplan on it ? How about GSP or Woodley, you don't think they could avoid his strikes and just grab a hold of him ? just because Alvarez couldn't do it with his shitty one stroke attempts doesn't mean that Maia the relentless takedown artist or GSP with his impeccable timing couldn't do it...
We'll agree to disagree

Back