Two of the most hittable fighters of all time.

Bill Laimbeer

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Are Nate and Eddie, yet no one ever mentions this. Come to think of it so is Poirer.....interesting.

Two of the most hittable fighters of all time

mackenzie-dern-photos-4.png

and

photo-100774555.jpg

Last edited:
If Le UFC's invested a lot of money in you, and WANTS you to be champ, you'll be champ.

Brock only fought guys with INFERIOR wrestling.

Honda fought chicks with ZERO sub defense OR soccer moms.

I guess you haven't heard of Yoshihiro Takayama have you

If Le UFC's invested a lot of money in you, and WANTS you to be champ, you'll be champ.

This is true. Favorable matchups go a long way in building a fighter's reputation in MMA.

{<huh}

Brock fought Randy Couture, Shane Carwin, and Cain Velazquez. All of which are decorated wrestlers.

Ronda fought A decorated boxer and kickboxer in Holly, an all American wrestle Cat, Sarah McMann an Olympic silver medalist, and is soon to fight a BJJ Blackbelt Amanda Nunes.

Wanderlei Silva is up there too

How many people in hw MMA have wrestling compared to Brock? Oh wait maybe randy and Cain.....he fought both
Randy was literally like 50 lbs smaller and was 45 years old. Cain was supposed to be small enough to overpower too, just didn't turn out that way. I think he was also talking about becoming champ, not they can necessarily avoid guys forever just because they're tough matchups.

Sweet on the excuses bro.... what a clown you are
Excuse for what? Brock got his ass beat when he had to fight Cain. HW isn't exactly know for its depth, so was Cain supposed to go 10-0 in the UFC before getting a title shot?

Paige is not even that good looking. Lol

Well, it's about the most hittable fighters, not most hittable super-models.

For a chick who gets punched in the face for a living, she's fucking smoking hot and has a body that makes me jizz in my pants just looking at it.

Excuse for what? Brock got his ass beat when he had to fight Cain. HW isn't exactly know for its depth, so was Cain supposed to go 10-0 in the UFC before getting a title shot?
Cain and Randy are the best wrestling hw of all time yet Brock ever fought any wrestlers. You are paid troll

Back