Any new "Ruthless" news??

JohnnySpeed

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Just read they've apparently offered Maia to him, but that's it.
Didn't hear he got hurt from Woodley, so I imagine he's just laying low after that fight tear he was on...

Robbie isn't a media guy. He lays low, I imagine they're trying to find him a fight. Even then he doesn't usually do interviews until fight week

His luck finally ran out and he's trying to find it again.

Or people have found out that he's not actually a soul stealer and a killer, but he's been hit that many times he uses that lame persona to cover his mental impairment caused by a long career taking punishment.

Hopefully he is wisely taking time to fully recover. he's been in some wars recently and he's got a family to come home to. come back when he's 100%

He's probably letting his chin recover after that devastating KO loss to Woodley. Robbie deserves a little break anyways, he's been taking too much punishment lately.

He's off somewhere being Ruthless

Breaking news: he's a bad motherfucker and the most exciting fighter in the UFC. I trust that he'll fight as soon as he feels ready. Would love to see him fight GSP, but I don't think GSP has wanted anything to do with him for years. Maybe now that Robbie lost, GSP would consider it?

His luck finally ran out and he's trying to find it again.

Or people have found out that he's not actually a soul stealer and a killer, but he's been hit that many times he uses that lame persona to cover his mental impairment caused by a long career taking punishment.

Hopefully he is wisely taking time to fully recover. he's been in some wars recently and he's got a family to come home to. come back when he's 100%
<{walkerwhut}>

hobbie would have been finished by cowboy, the new hobbie will be very gun-shy

Back