The 2 faces of Jon Jones (my take on his Rogan Podcast appearance)

OneGloveGracie

Double Yellow Card
@Green
Reaction score
My thoughts about Jon outside of the cage haven't changed after watching him on the rogan podcast. I still think he is on the sociopathic spectrum. He doesn't completely take responsiblity for what he does wrong on the inside. He kind of just says what he thinks other people want to hear and indirectly justifies his behavior as "well other people in the world do worse" attitude.

But as far as him as a fighter, I've grown more respect for him as a fighting genius. The way he thinks and talks about fighting is completely different than when he talks about non-fighting issues. It's almost as if he's 2 different people. He seems so pure and genuine when he talks about how he fights and trains and how he approaches each opponent. You can tell he's speaking from the heart. Which is completely different than when he talks about anything else.

Jon the fighter, and Jon the regular everyday citizen are 2 entirely different people. I wouldn't be surprised if he got caught up in some mess outside the cage again. He just doesn't get it.

>Muh Jonny is a complicated man on the inside with complex tendencies

>DERP On the exterior Muh Jonny is a brilliant man with a genius IQ for fighting

No, you're just a drama queen turning the Bones Jones spectacle into a soap opera.

On the inside, he's just an immature guy who's been pampered so long by Daner hes grown a sense of ENTITLEMENT.

On the outside, he's a suspected juicer who's now been popped MULTIPLE times for potential PED use in the post USADA era alone. Who KNOWS how long he's been doing it with his daddy Daners tendency of sweeping everything under the rug...

He's a blatant cheater who's legacy is now NON EXISTENT and is not even worth discussing till he can prove he can fight clean.

I didnt watch the full thing but he also dodged the dick pill question by saying a joke about his dick size.

I didnt watch the full thing but he also dodged the dick pill question by saying a joke about his dick size.
Yeah, he doesn't know how to take responsiblity for his actions. Thats why I think he's a chronic fuckup.

He didn't avoid it he said it's the twist at the end of the punch. Pleasure monkey no racist joe says it.

He can not relate to other people at all.. he finds it impossible to see things from the "other" side. Like his "victims".

Last edited:
Wats he supposed to say admit to roid use and get lenghty suspension?
I guess that integrity is a rare thing. Fans would have a lot more respect for a guy who owns up to it, than going for the lame and overused tainted excuse. Who believes that shit anymore?

My thoughts about Jon outside of the cage haven't changed after watching him on the rogan podcast. I still think he is on the sociopathic spectrum. He doesn't completely take responsiblity for what he does wrong on the inside. He kind of just says what he thinks other people want to hear and indirectly justifies his behavior as "well other people in the world do worse" attitude.

But as far as him as a fighter, I've grown more respect for him as a fighting genius. The way he thinks and talks about fighting is completely different than when he talks about non-fighting issues. It's almost as if he's 2 different people. He seems so pure and genuine when he talks about how he fights and trains and how he approaches each opponent. You can tell he's speaking from the heart. Which is completely different than when he talks about anything else.

Jon the fighter, and Jon the regular everyday citizen are 2 entirely different people. I wouldn't be surprised if he got caught up in some mess outside the cage again. He just doesn't get it.
You got the sociopath bit right.

I do not consider him smart at all though, even in the cage. I was begging joe to ask him some examples of all that bullshit like how he knows what part of the octagon an opponent likes, which way they duck, I bet you he couldn't name a single fucking one.

The reason he wins in the cage is because of an insane reach combined with wrestling. The rest of his game while creative is just awkward elbows as spastic kicks and punches that don't hurt anyone.

I would put money on his "knowing every single opponents every move and tendency" being absolute bullshit like everything else he says.

He admitted to smoking morning day and night every day while training ffs

Jones is that scumbag that will beat
the shit out of you and you can do nothing about it

Jones is that scumbag that will beat
the shit out of you and you can do nothing about it
Good boy. You are heeling well, literally posting straight after me in random threads.

Now drop, play dead boy!

I wonder if he has autistic tendencies.

In all seriousness he ran from that scene of accident because he's got it in him to self preserve which is common in most African Americans. wasn't it in eddy murphy s standup that if a black dude and his gf go into a haunted house, the dude will always be the first person running out of the house?

Same thing is happening here. And before anyone jumps down my neck it was for sure a black comedian who said that.

I pretty much stopped listening after that sad explanation for why he bolted from that scene

And how can you forget that time he didn't know cameras were still on when he had that convo wit Cormier. The guys a snake.

He can not relate to other people at all.. he finds it impossible to see things from the "other" side. Like his "victims".
The fucking guy lacks both empathy and sympathy by the sounds of that podcast and other interviews, definite sociopath. What he lacks in morals and integrity he more than makes up for with his fighting skills though so gotta respect Bones as a fighter at least.

I love the hate Jon Jones brings to this board. It's better than anything Ronda or McGregor bring in terms of hatred.

WAR BONES JONES P4P most hated in the game.
Also GOAT.

>

He's a blatant cheater who's legacy is now NON EXISTENT and is not even worth discussing till he can prove he can fight clean.

oqdQhaT.gif

I guess that integrity is a rare thing. Fans would have a lot more respect for a guy who owns up to it, than going for the lame and overused tainted excuse. Who believes that shit anymore?
the commission? He will get reduced sentence because his lawyers came up with this BS.

Back