Jon Jones on Rogan

irc

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Did anyone get the feeling Jones did not come across as being cleanup up? Like at all? When he talked about the training he was doing, and about the motivational statements on his phone...I was like, really dude? Physically he looks off too. Maybe im reading too much into it. Asking honestly, not trying to hate at all.

He never does. He speaks like a person trying to convey a personality that isn't genuinely their own. Still the GOAT, though.

I dunno, he seemed way more together when Helwani talked to him a while ago.

Yeah, I think you're reading too much into it. He seemed pretty much on the wagon to me. Then again, I'm no groundhog expert.

Either way, I hope he stays on the straight & narrow...

No. Jones is a sociopath. He'll put on whatever character he feels like he needs to.

How many separate threads do posters need to create to tell Sherdog their armchair psychologist breakdown?

Who the fuck brings their publicist to a podcast?

Jon Jones, apparently.

I bought very little of what he was saying, and he lied his ass off about the traffic accident.

Indont think Jones does any kind of public speaking well.

I agree with above that he seemed better during the Helwani walk and talk but I think that was the format.

Stick him under a light in front of mic and camera and he searches for his next thought, forgets what he is talking about and comes across a little out of his element.

I think this can be interpreted as being a phones but he's probably just thinking of ass.

It's hard to gauge. I can see how someone who really doesn't like him could, through that lens, believe he is full of shit but I've seen people act similarly when they express themselves.

If words were fucking and fighting he's probably be Shakespeare.

Who the fuck brings their publicist to a podcast?

Jon Jones, apparently.

I bought very little of what he was saying, and he lied his ass off about the traffic accident.
Joe has had many guests that have off air support/presence whatever.

His show is viewed by millions so you can't think of it as just a podcast. If he went in ESPN or something he'd have a publicists there and the views would be less.

How many separate threads do posters need to create to tell Sherdog their armchair psychologist breakdown?
Just because you don't understand psychology doesn't mean everyone else has to miss out.

I think Jon is an alcoholic and he said he's going to continue drinking and partying.... It ain't over mutherfuckers.

I get the impression Jones is bi-polar fits all the characteristics

I have now listened for 3 minutes and the dude starts of with that his 4:th girl is unwanted.. "he wanted a son soo bad", you dont say that publically jackass.. and then that you can have "surgery" to get a boy if you want it.... SURGERY.. (you just pick out the male sperm from tube.. and inseminate them of course)

He is lacking some kind of social empathy skill.

Last edited:
Yea he has sort of that glassy eyed , flat affect "i am trying so hard to be sincere" thing goin on. the steroids thing is meh. the hit and run thing was bad luck meets high on fame/money. just say it like it is, he doesnt feel bad anymore nor should he

Last edited:
Joe has had many guests that have off air support/presence whatever.

His show is viewed by millions so you can't think of it as just a podcast. If he went in ESPN or something he'd have a publicists there and the views would be less.

Publicists aren't actually required to be at the location, their function can be performed remotely.

Back