The UFC would be stupid to not co-promote mac vs floyd

MrTeeLogan

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
They kinda did it with brock and imo they should get involved w cmac vs pbf.

Youve got mmas biggest star and ppv draw ever vs boxings goat/ppv draw/biggest money maker.

This would be historic and good for both boxing and mma. The money to be made in this fight would be ridiculous. This could be the highest selling/grossing ppv and event of all time.

Conor loses handily by getting outboxed but he stands a chance. Not a good one albeit but hes younger and would be a hell of a lot bigger.

Id buy *shrugs shoulders

Throw brock in the co main event and wme might just turn a profit

First fight all...It's NEVER happening.

If it did though. Unless they were somehow making money from the fight. Why would they give a fuck. And more importantly. Why would they waste the money ?

It makes no sense.

You idiot...

A) What makes you think Floyd would let Daner and company get a chunk of the pie?

B) Specially WHEN he can go fight some random bum for his 50th fight, sell the PPV for nearly a hundred bucks, keep a YUGE percentage and easily do over a million buys?

Lol man the overflow of casuals into MMA is dumbing down the overall thinking for most fans...

They wont want their name on this fight due to Floyd humiliating Conor, and by extension MMA.

What makes you think Floyd would let Daner and company get a chunk of the pie?

Yeh this. if this fight was to happen it would be on floyd and connors terms. also i think if it was to eventuate connor would not be under ufc contract.

No way the ufc gets a piece of the pie.

In a world where this fight actually happens, it will just be a let down.

Two counter-punchers, one of whom is significantly less skilled than the other. What do you think Conor is gonna go out there and go after Floyd? That's not his style. Floyd is a counter-puncher too. Expect an even more dull fight than PBF/Pac if it even ever happens.

Don't get what the fuss is. I'd rather this MMA/Boxing thing just not happen so Conor can focus on big fights in MMA.

In a world where this fight actually happens, it will just be a let down.

Two counter-punchers, one of whom is significantly less skilled than the other. What do you think Conor is gonna go out there and go after Floyd? That's not his style. Floyd is a counter-puncher too. Expect an even more dull fight than PBF/Pac if it even ever happens.

Don't get what the fuss is. I'd rather this MMA/Boxing thing just not happen so Conor can focus on big fights in MMA.

I largely agree although if connor bags khabib, tferg, aldo again, woodley, wonderboy or lawler then sure he should fight floyd if the planets align.

I've read that a fight against Mayweather would generate 800 million. Gambling would generate 1 billion. Mayweather-Pacquiao generated 600 million.

Look, Conor has conquered the UFC. His stock is at an all-time high right now and Mayweather is not getting younger. He can make 200+ million against Mayweather if he fights him.

Here's why the UFC should allow it. They need to cross promote and basically get this as mainstream as possible to get people in the UFC. This is a long term move here. Conor can't fight forever, and this is the biggest way to use his name to grow the UFC.

I think it's going to happen in May 2017. Cinco de mayo weekend.

I'm not gonna pay for this shit.
I'm saving my hard earned beer money in a bar that shows UFC for the real mega crossover fight Conner vs Zangief.
He needs to prove himself against a heavyweight Russian wrestler while not risking his title to justify his streak of no title defenses. This fight does it.

If this fight/boxing match was actually ever happening Mayweather would most likely just pay McGregor himself and promote the fight through TMT.

We're hypothetically speaking about buku dollars

I've read that a fight against Mayweather would generate 800 million. Gambling would generate 1 billion. Mayweather-Pacquiao generated 600 million.

Look, Conor has conquered the UFC. His stock is at an all-time high right now and Mayweather is not getting younger. He can make 200+ million against Mayweather if he fights him.

Here's why the UFC should allow it. They need to cross promote and basically get this as mainstream as possible to get people in the UFC. This is a long term move here. Conor can't fight forever, and this is the biggest way to use his name to grow the UFC.

I think it's going to happen in May 2017. Cinco de mayo weekend.

>Hurr Durr we make duh sport grow for more casuals like me by making Connie vs Mayweather

>Connie iz biggur name den Pac

Yeah that's how we make MMA go mainstream... we feed one of the most marketable fighters in the UFC to one of the GOAT boxers to get obliterated and set the credibility of sport back decades...

Lol how do you morons manage to come up with some of the most absurd ideas WITHOUT even meaning to troll...

{<doc}
{<doc}
{<doc}

Yeh this. if this fight was to happen it would be on floyd and connors terms. also i think if it was to eventuate connor would not be under ufc contract.

No way the ufc gets a piece of the pie.
Yup. It's a joke. it's a move by conor to try and gain advantage with UFC. UFC would want like 50% of Conor's purse at least. Mcgregor would never do that.
Silly anyway. Never gonna happen.

Merryfeather should just rematch Pacquiao and make just as much if not more money. Why risk his rep, the rep of boxing, and his own legacy for even a .00001% chance that mcgregor could win?

>Hurr Durr we make duh sport grow for more casuals like me by making Connie vs Mayweather

Yeah that's how we make MMA go mainstream... we feed one of the most marketable fighters in the UFC to one of the GOAT boxers to get obliterated and set the credibility of sport back decades...

Lol how do you morons manage to come up with some of the most absurd ideas WITHOUT even trying to troll...

{<doc}
{<doc}
{<doc}
Yup. Would look like CM Punk kickboxing Wonderboy. Only time Conor lays a glove on Mayweather is if they touch gloves pre-fight. Would be embarrassing.

Lol how do you morons manage to come up with some of the most absurd ideas WITHOUT even meaning to troll...

{<doc}
{<doc}
{<doc}

LOL irony. Let me educate you:

Conor can't fight forever Mr. Short-SIghted. UFC 205 did less than UFC 202. Interest has plateaued. A Conor-Mayweather fight cross promotion will get your grandmother curious. If you can grow the sport by attracting an outside demographic because of a Factor X , 1% long-term through this mega fight it would be worth it. It's like the Super Bowl everyone is watching it--that's the Factor X that's not available with a UFC PPV. You finally hook a viewer in that would have never have heard of the UFC. That is how you grow your business in directions that you thought weren't possible.

You clearly don't understand economics though. Post your memes and continue to be ignorant and BROKE Mr. Short Sighted LMAO.

Go to college then come back to me with a response.

Last edited:
If this fight/boxing match was actually ever happening Mayweather would most likely just pay McGregor himself and promote the fight through TMT.

We're hypothetically speaking about buku dollars
mcgregor would want half and that is absolutely not ever happening.

well in the meantime...watch the master of the pull counter

Yup. Would look like CM Punk kickboxing Wonderboy. Only time Conor lays a glove on Mayweather is if they touch gloves pre-fight. Would be embarrassing.

Lol for real brah, and maybe Connie doesn't even get that...

tOC7xNq.gif

Back