[Vid] Gary Goodridge Highlights

I have met Gary in person a few times. Once at the gym and once at the drug store of all places. Such a nice guy but its scary to see him in person and know that he could kill you bare handed if he chose to. LOL

I have met Gary in person a few times. Once at the gym and once at the drug store of all places. Such a nice guy but its scary to see him in person and know that he could kill you bare handed if he chose to. LOL

tumblr_msej3rbK9D1r0b2hgo1_400.gif

I know how you feel. One time I was at a bar and my drunk buddy got bumped into, so naturally he just turns around and shoves the first person he sets is eyes on, the wrong guy - of all the people in this world, it just had to be Melvin Guillard. Of course he was accompanied by a crew of other fighters. I about shit myself. I'm a big dude butt I was scared, straight up will admit it. Thank God his buddies immediately surrounded him and took him away. He could have crushed me and my 3 drunk friends by himself.

Back