Nick said Nate was smoking chronic, not CBD at press conference

He musta had the munchies after that conference so hard bros

Still helps with teh imflammotory healing processes .

I too enjoy injecting marijuanas, two hundred and nine

We know this was posted yesterday.

Those cbd only pens are pointless.

Stupid drug addicts .
Will be legalized in over 10 states before the next election.

California, Oregon, Illinois, Michigan, Pennsylvania, New York, Ohio, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Nevada, Maryland incoming

And he still didn't test positive. He wasn't smoking weed, the weed was smoking him. The vape tested positive for traces of Nate Diaz.

waaa I need to inject pots cuz social anxiety and stuff waaaaa

Shut up Nick just shut the hell up

We know this was posted yesterday.

Those cbd only pens are pointless.

Odd. My brother has a seizure disorder and used to have seizures weekly. Started up CBD treatment along with his meds and now has not had a single seizure.

Guess Ill tell him it doesnt work even though it does and he can just go back to having seizures again. Thanks for the info, Dr :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.

A long jail sentence with hard labor would probably help him kick that dirty habit.

Who gives a shit. If he wants to destroy his already limited amount of brain cells who the fuck are we to judge? He has no kids that he is neglecting due to drug abuse. He hasn't crashed into a pregnant woman and ran. Just to return and grab money and proceed to run away again. He hasn't threatened suicide just for attention. He hasn't demanded any stakes in the company. Let him fucking be already

Back