Hector Lombard Vs. Brad Tavares @ UFC on FOX 23

Who wins?

• Total voters
Lombard should win, and if he does you've got to imagine it's gonna be early.

Tavares is a decision machine but it's hard to imagine he can maintain distance and stay away from danger for 3 rounds against Lombard at MW.

Never been a fan of Tavares so I hope Hector can put him to sleep.

Watch Tavares make this a shitty 29-28 sparring match in his favor.

Tavares hasn't put on a really impressive performance in years. I'm sure he'll try to decision Hector. If he does, I hope Hector KOs him.

Don't particularly trust either one of them, but it's a very interesting fight. I think Lombard probably catches him and stops him in the first.

i like tavares, hope he gets a win. he has only really lost to some of the better fighters in the division minus aaron simpson. but too many decisions.... needs to get a finish under his belt!

Tavares will beat him. Lombard is done.

Never liked that thug Lombard, hopefully Tavares wins and Lombard gets a third loss in a row.

i like tavares, hope he gets a win. he has only really lost to some of the better fighters in the division. but too many decisions.... needs to get a finish under his belt!
He had a really solid record for a while there too. Romero ended his streak though.

I thought Lombard was the first live death ever in the UFC after Henderson landed that elbow. Dude wasn't moving for at least 3 minutes.

Glad to see him alive and healthy enough to fight again.

He had a really solid record for a while there too. Romero ended his streak though.
i totally forgot he beat larkin. thats a good name to have on his record.

Tavares hasn't put on a really impressive performance in years. I'm sure he'll try to decision Hector. If he does, I hope Hector KOs him.

I dunno, the way he let whittaker sent him to another plane of existence was pretty impressive.

Who's fighting Lombard? Oh, Brad Tavares?

In that case, War Tavares!

Winnable fight for either of them. Leaning towards Tavares due to the fact that he has good cardio.

Tavares looked good in his last fight from what I remember. Still going to take the safe pick with Hector though.

Lombard RD1 (T)KO

Back