Conor McGregor's GOAT title defenses appreciation thread

TS please merge this with the "Dan Henderson title defences appreciation thread"

We need to add them together.

Werdum never defended his title either. Dude is a fucking can.

Conor is a joke. It's so dumb because he has potential to be an all time great but he always does stupid shit instead of just fighting the best in the world

He just won the lightweight belt. How the f*ck is he supposed to defend it already? He has already been stripped of his other belt, even though many fighters have gone longer without defending their belt than he had without defending his. There are things Conor can do to be annoying, but not defending isn't one of them. He had made it known from the get go that he wanted to win 2 belts, so it was obvious he was gonna try for the second before defending the first......

MWpx5T7.gif

I don't have anything against Conor but I do love the way his fans get rustled whenever you mention the fact that he has yet to defend a title.

I have as much title defenses as Conor <{UberTS}>

Lol at Conor haters who lose av bets still making hate threads

You think they would learn by now

He just won the lightweight belt. How the f*ck is he supposed to defend it already? He has already been stripped of his other belt, even though many fighters have gone longer without defending their belt than he had without defending his. There are things Conor can do to be annoying, but not defending isn't one of them. He had made it known from the get go that he wanted to win 2 belts, so it was obvious he was gonna try for the second before defending the first......
Well there's that belt he's held up for 11 months......while healthy.....and not injured......

Well there's that belt he's held up for 11 months......while healthy.....and not injured......

The post was referring to that belt...

edit - in other words, there have been other belt holders that have held up the division more than 11 months. Also, as I said, he made it known he wanted two belts, so to me it was obvious that he was going after the 2nd before defending if the opportunity came up...

Back