Sig bet flop....

Full Metal Jacket Belt
@purple
Reaction score
@Fincher7 refusing to own up... Conor didn't defend... he was forced to vacate, per the bet... You need to own up.

@Homeless Infant ... as you requested...lets get it.

Everyone... dig up his posts and remind him he owes 105 a sig.

Last edited:
baby-duck.jpg

Sherdog Court is in order.

Judge Infant get in here

what were the terms of the bet?

dont know any of the parties involved... but if someone is bitching out...
<{cuts}>

Its sad when you can't even hold your word as a man online... I'd hate to see your sad state of affairs in the real world.

If fincher isn't willing to pay up, all Conor fans should be punished, fair is fair

what were the terms of the bet?

6 months sig bet if Conor vacated before defending the FW belt... He's grasping at the fact that Conor was forced to vacate and being "stripped" doesn't count I guess... Tho in our PM conversation I said stripped as well... but he doesn't want to talk about that...

6 months sig bet if Conor vacated before defending the FW belt... He's grasping at the fact that Conor was forced to vacate and being "stripped" doesn't count I guess... Tho in our PM conversation I said stripped as well... but he doesn't want to talk about that...
I can understant his argument, but if it was already talked about between you 2 and agreed on(that being stripped still counts). Then he should man up imo.... but like my opinion means jack shit? lol

Its sad when you can't even hold your word as a man online... I'd hate to see your sad state of affairs in the real world.
lol that's what im saying. inb4 i lose my sig bet on saturday and vanish from sherdog never to be seen again.

Who keeps signatures displayed? Turn that shit off.

So he is wrong, according to this post from another thread below:
Dana White - “[Conor’s coach is] misinformed. Yeah, he doesn’t know all that has gone on, I guess. Do you think I just did this? This was Conor’s decision.

In other words do you really believe i would strip the love of my life ? If it was up to me i would of let Conor sit on the belt for 30 months without any defenses.

http://entimports.com/2016/12/dana-...pping-of-conor-mcgregor-makes-first-comments- (Source)

I marked in yellow for easy finding :)
...yellow like a duckling! :)

Germans that support naziism, YES
Loads of Germans supported that regime at some point or another. Hitler was able to create the prevailing zeitgeist for many reasons.

Loads of Germans supported that regime at some point or another. Hitler was able to create the prevailing zeitgeist for many reasons.
That doesn't sway me at all, plus it was a joke don't overthink it

Back