I'm not gonna lie...(Jon Jones on Rogan's podcast)

CharondaEdwards

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is what I needed to hear.

I was a huge fan back in the beginning before his grotesque personality flaws emerged.

He seems legit humble and accepting of the ramifications for his behavior.

His stock just went up a bit in my book.

If he can put all the BS behind him and continue being this Jon, the one his momma raised, I'll be back on board for him.

About to listen to it.

Did he spark up with Joe?

Hahaha, you're falling for his bs

He has a big dick apparently, not sure how honest he was.

His massive cock won me over.

Moral of the story: Have your boner pills tested before you compete

He's still the same. Humble because he can't present himself any other way

Idontbelieveit.

I find it hard to believe we listened to the same podcast. He came off as fake and disingenuous. The only time he seems real or legitimate is when he is talking about his party days (which he swears is in the past).

"Im not gonna lie" Does anyone else notice these goofy viral expressions? "just saying" is another.

Sociopathic behavior is manifested as conniving and deceitful, despite an outward appearance of trustworthiness or sincerity. Sociopaths are often pathological liars. They are manipulative and lack the ability to judge the morality of a situation
http://www.medicaldaily.com/whats-d...psychopath-not-much-one-might-kill-you-270694

Psychopaths, on the other hand, are unable to form emotional attachments or feel real empathy with others, although they often have disarming or even charming personalities. Psychopaths are very manipulative and can easily gain people’s trust. They learn to mimic emotions, despite their inability to actually feel them, and will appear normal to unsuspecting people. Psychopaths are often well educated and hold steady jobs. Some are so good at manipulation and mimicry that they have families and other long-term relationships without those around them ever suspecting their true nature.
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/wicked-deeds/201401/how-tell-sociopath-psychopath

Has any athlete who has ever gotten in trouble for DUIs, drug tests, wife beating, or whatever ever said, "To be honest, I'm just going to keep having a good time, and to hell with what anybody thinks." I can't recall it ever happening. Yet whenever an athlete says the standard those days are behind me line, there will always be people who believe it.

Jones and his agent/publicist knew this would gain a favorable opinion. This is nothing new. He's still the same POS people. Just because he lied (convinced you) to you for 2 hours doesn't change shit. Believe what you want, or believe the truth.

Jones is like my friend Steve (not his real name), who was rich and sold weed in HS. Some people love to self sabotage and do stupid shit. It only becomes a problem when they're a danger to other people. Jones unfortunately crossed that line. Steve just works for his dad, who like many rich fathers, who hire their kids, is apparently harder on them than anyone else...

Back