Max Holloway will destroy Anthony Pettis

The Beast Within

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Max is going to overwhelm Pettis with slick combinations and make him look helpless, max will walk thru Pettis kicks and outbox him, as Pettis is getting dominated the desperation will make him try some flashy cocky shit that will do nothing but make him look foolish, Max will either finish him or win a very dominant UD

max-holloway-cub-swanson-ufc-on-fox-15-1.jpg
UFCAnthonyPettis.jpg

Nah, Pettis wins

but wait a sec, don't you remember that ninja kick off the fence in that other org against the great and powerful Ben Henderson?
JampackedSereneBellsnake.gif

Eddie_Alvarez_VS_Anthony_Pettis_Hightlights-1.gif

i74zmsic4ziggrlkv9c5.gif

look where Henderson is now. 2 losses deep in bellator.

Holloway 3rd round ko

Last edited:
aight i'm a master of making people eat crows

No you're not.

You're just another Conor McGregor role player.

Edit: And I am 99% sure people in Italy do not use the term "aight".

Last edited:
TS sole reason for his threads, possibly his life, is to love Conor. He figures if Max wins since Conor beat max, it looks good for Conor and people can't say pettis would beat Conor

I never really saw Pettis winning this.
The only chance I'm giving the guy is a liver kick.

If it remains a striking match, I expect Max to win via being more technical. But I wouldn't be surprised if Pettis tries to turn it into a grappling match. Either way, it's an interesting fight.

Max is going to overwhelm Pettis with slick combinations and make him look helpless, max will walk thru Pettis kicks and outbox him, as Pettis is getting dominated the desperation will make him try some flashy cocky shit that will do nothing but make him look foolish, Max will either finish him or win a very dominant UD

View attachment 173951
View attachment 173955
Fairly easy fight for Holloway imo.

TS sole reason for his threads, possibly his life, is to love Conor. He figures if Max wins since Conor beat max, it looks good for Conor and people can't say pettis would beat Conor
huh Conor just destroyed a dude that beat Pettis

Pettis wouldn't beat Conor.

I think Holloway outboxes Pettis, but I'm rooting for Anthony. Never doubt Pettis' ability to finish a fight

It sounds like Showtime is focused and Holloway is talking about Aldo.

I got Holloway too, He will out point Pettis I think and be too fast for him. Holloway by decision

Back