If Cain Frailasquez Wins He Doesn't Deserve the Next Title Shot

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
fuck that shit he is having surgery post ufc 207 he is gonna need a couple of months to fully recover plus a training camp that means he will be back in may at the earliest fuck that shit stipe should defend his title march or april preferably against jds and fight cain in august or september. i am tired of cain turding up the heavyweight division.

He's pulling out of the Werdum fight anyway.

Not only Cain tho,
Was really looking forward to rockhold vs Jacare but nope...
And Rumble vs Cormier...
Khabib should have been able to fight for the title ages ago... juust fuck AKA seriously

Agreed but jds doesn't deserve it either with his 1 fight win streak where he was on his bicycle. Why is lewis fighting some can?

Does it entertain you to keep preaching who deserves what? Sounds pretty boring to me.

He'll prob get injured before the werdum fight. good news for stipe. Cain still beats the crap out of everyone at hw. Man set up jds vs stipe. then it means cain vs jds for the title again haha.

Has he pulled out again yet?, just waiting any day now

fuck that shit he is having surgery post ufc 207 he is gonna need a couple of months to fully recover plus a training camp that means he will be back in may at the earliest fuck that shit stipe should defend his title march or april preferably against jds and fight cain in august or september. i am tired of cain turding up the heavyweight division.
How many more shit threads are you gonna make today?

Back