Even Ariel Helwani can't get an answer about Cerrone's eye

He's filming for a show. It's makeup.

Fuck off Ariel you dont need to know everything you rat

probably busted it up after being screened by medicals and it feels like UFC hopes they just manage to somehow get to the fight with their heads down hoping nobody notices/ignoring, saying its just a little nick.

It was just a typical sparring session with Overeem. Is normal

Its an old school pro rasslin storyline

The babyface kayfabes an injury and then sells it by making appearances with the injury on full display for the world to see and leaves everyone with worry and concern that this may be the end of the road for their beloved hero so they make sure to tune in and buy a ticket cause they have to see how this plays out

Then you swerve everyone by showing up on the night of the big match and prove to the world that you got the guts and grapefruits to overcome that injury and the dastardly heel that done it to ya and you win the match to the delight of everyone as the crowd explodes with cheers and tears of joy

Now thats how you pop a fuckin house

It's fuckin fake lol. He would not be so certain he will be healed to fight if it's a real injury. And the fight would certainly be up in the air. Don't believe everything you see

Well he does train with Jon Jones. You can't blame the UFC for that.

"Even Helwani". Implying he's somehow better than any other hack MMA "journalist"?

Me_my_buddy_cowboycerrone_posing_back_to_the_505_back_to_work_Alistair_Overeem_Instagram_Post_February_05_201-78652.jpg

Probably eating the cry baby up inside. Glorious.

He is keeping on until he is finished. He said it takes 4 hours a day to apply the makeup every time. He said he will just wear it til he is finished. I do wonder how the hell he takes a shower without ruining it

Is this a big deal?

It's just altogether weird. I can't fathom a fight not being called off for that type of injury. I've seen fights called off with minor eye injuries much less one that appears to look as gruesome as the one he's sporting. But if it's fake, why is he wearing it to formal events? WEIRD I SAY!!!

He is keeping on until he is finished. He said it takes 4 hours a day to apply the makeup every time. He said he will just wear it til he is finished. I do wonder how the hell he takes a shower without ruining it
See that was my other thought(though I never heard him say this) Because make up like that does take a long time to apply. But I just never seen anyone continuously wear it through out the day. Then again this is good old Cowboy we're talking about.

Back