Cerrone eye injury

Kalo

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
He posted a video of it some time ago and people took is as a joke but now on that picture Kennedy posted on his twitter Cerrone eye seems fcked up. So is it real or he just walks around with some make up for shit and giggles?

https://twitter.com/TimKennedyMMA

It's either real or a really long, elaborate prank.

Given Cerrone's love of extreme sports and drinking, and probably doing both simultaneously, I'm leaning towards real.

Eye injuries +

Training with Jon Jones =

Too easy

Last edited:
It's either real or a really long, elaborate prank.

Given Cerrone's love of extreme sports and drinking, and probably doing both simultaneously, I'm leaning towards real.
If its real how the hell he is going to fight MB that soon?

I think it is makeup from the Netflix series he is involved in

I think it's real.

But if it were fake...it would to make the UFC look bad by showing up to the Fighter's Association launch with a really fucked up eye when he has a fight scheduled next week.

I'm leaning towards real at this point. That was a big moment for him being an ambassador; not the time for pranks.

And if it is real, jesus. That thing looked awful Guy is insane to be fighting so soon. Looks like he still can't even open it.

What's the story? How did he screw it up, I missed it.

If its real how the hell he is going to fight MB that soon?

I know man - I'm hoping it's fake. There's no way he'd be allowed to fight.

And I really want to see that fight!

Don't worry, it's fake.

Source: brain

I think it is makeup from the Netflix series he is involved in

I just looked on imdb, Keith Jardine is in it too.
That's unlikely to be of any relevance to the (fake) eye injury though.
Jardines character has a name but Cerrones doesn't yet.

If it were real I think something would have come out by now. There is also no way a commission would let him fight like that.

of course it isn't real. No way he would be sanctioned to fight or pass his prefight medicals with that injury and no way the UFC would even risk their co-main event being cancelled if the injury was real.

Hopefully he will recover fully.

in the video it was his right eye in the pic his left plus it was obviously fake to anyone with half a braincell

Back