Fun being in UFC audience.

FreeFace

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I am bored out of my mind at work today and trying to kill the time by reading some funny stuff here on Sherdog.

Do any of you have some funny/douchey/cringy/crazy or in any other way entertaining stories (people getting into scuffles, unintentionally funny conversations, pics etc..) from attending UFC (or mma in general) events? I am talking about situations that happen in audience during the events.

I searched the forum around a little and couldn't find the thread on this. If there is any, please post the link.

jbg.jpg

I usually see at least one brawl/fight per event I've been to.

They always happen out of nowhere, so I have no time to film it with my camera and yell out worldstar.

giphy.gif

ZZHhAC1.gif

funny/douchey/cringy/crazy describes every fan I saw at UFC in South Dakota in July.

In Boston for Chael-Shogun, I was puffing on my vape. Doing it fairly discretely I thought.

Anyway, some woman a few rows over kept glaring at me giving me the stink eye.

It was Liz Carmouche. She did fookin nuttin.

at UFC Scotland Thales Leites walked out to a Bob Marley song and the entire arena started singing along..... I thought that was pretty funny

They always happen out of nowhere, so I have no time to film it with my camera and yell out worldstar.
3/3 in brawl in the crowd for me too.

When it happen during a fight it's hard to chose what to look at.

3/3 brawl in the crowd for me.

When it happen during a fight it's hard to chose what to look at.

Yeah for sure.

Sometimes the brawls in the stands are more entertaining than the fight going on in the cage.

Never been to a fight, but I feel anyone that turns on a video camera at one will catch some idiot doing something that would fit right in here.

Every event I have been to has had at least one fight break out, those events are magnets for douche bags who want to act tough. At UFC 171 there was some guy sitting near me who kept trying to pick fights with anyone who would root for a fighter that he didn't like, he ended up getting thrown out before the main card even started.

Also you gotta deal with all the drunk guys yelling stuff at the fighters and telling them how to fight

"Throw a knee, KNEE HIM YOU PUSSY!"

Maybe its just me, but the search option sucks nowadays. The vbulletin search was much better.

There is always time to yell out worldstar.

I've closed my eyes and imagined I've been in the crowd while watching PPV at home. Just briefly because I usually find the urge to go get another inexpensive beer from the fridge and sit back down on my comfy couch.

After the Travis Browne fight at 203, some fan in the front row of 100 section was getting in Werdum face as he walked to the back. When the fan turned around to laugh with his friends he felt a push. It was of course Werdum smiling like "What now?"

Also at 203, to my right was some drunk mother. During the main event she was so nervous that she was clawing into my shoulder from the point Stipe got rocked to the end.

UFC Ottawa was so boiling that I left the arena half way through and accidentally threw my ticket in the garbage. 10 minutes later I was like Oh s*** and had to convince the arena to let me in by telling them what was on my chair and who the people were sitting beside me. Luckily they were nice enough to believe me.

Every event I have been to has had at least one fight break out, those events are magnets for douche bags who want to act tough. At UFC 171 there was some guy sitting near me who kept trying to pick fights with anyone who would root for a fighter that he didn't like, he ended up getting thrown out before the main card even started.

Also you gotta deal with all the drunk guys yelling stuff at the fighters and telling them how to fight

"Throw a knee, KNEE HIM YOU PUSSY!"
I was lucky to attend UFC 205 in MSG and during Joanna - Karolina fight, which was nice technical fight, sometime mid 2nd round some just bleed guys would randomly start yelling out things like: "Grab her by the pussy!" ...then some comments about titties etc... it was bad. I actually went to go get some beer so i don't have to listen to these idiots.

After the Travis Browne fight at 203, some fan in the front row of 100 section was getting in Werdum face as he walked to the back. When the fan turned around to laugh with his friends he felt a push. It was of course Werdum smiling like "What now?"

Also at 203, to my right was some drunk mother. During the main event she was so nervous that she was clawing into my shoulder from the point Stipe got rocked to the end.

UFC Ottawa was so boiling that I left the arena half way through and accidentally threw my ticket. I was like Oh s*** and had to convince the front to let me in by telling them what was on the chair and who the people were sitting beside me. Luckily they were nice enough to believe me.

Ottawa was crazy hot inside.

Remember the crowd chanting we want AC.

Got an email from the Arena CEO afterwards apologizing.

Back