Cub Swanson talks Doo Ho Choi fight at UFC 206

hoping for a Doo Choi ko.

I dont dislike Cub, its just he has absolutely no chance against the top of the division.

I hope Choi can prove hes forreal

I love Cub, so no disrespect....but I think he's going for a nap vs Korean Superboy.

Love them both, but DHC has this one.

Tough fight to predict. This is a great test for Choi.

a lot respect for cub hope he fights smart and don't try to get into a fire fight

Let's see if DHC can get through the gate and I think he can. Cub fight will show where he's at.

Always been a fan of Cub.
Choi has a bright future and is an animal.

I'm leaning towards Cub. I don't know man, but I am. Let's do this.

WAR CUB!

Always been a fan of Cub.
Choi has a bright future and is an animal.

I'm leaning towards Cub. I don't know man, but I am. Let's do this.

WAR CUB!
i like Cub too, his fights are amazing (him vs Poirier was an underrated fight though)

but i believe he is on his way out, after Edgar he is never the same

Cubs always been overrated. Now he's old.

Not much of a Chance here.

Tough fight to predict. This is a great test for Choi.
Not that tough for me, honestly. Cub has looked lackluster in his last 4 fights, whereas Choi is 3-0 in the UFC, all by ko in the 1st round. Also, 11 of his 14 wins overall are by ko/tko. Cub also hasn't finished anyone since 2013.

Not that tough for me, honestly. Cub has looked lackluster in his last 4 fights, whereas Choi is 3-0 in the UFC, all by ko in the 1st round, and 11 of his 14 wins are by ko/tko. Cub also hasn't finished anyone since 2013.

You could have said almost the exact same thing breaking down Teruto Ishihara vs. Artem Lobov.

We'll see how well Asian hypetrain #2 stays on the tracks.

i like Cub too, his fights are amazing (him vs Poirier was an underrated fight though)

but i believe he is on his way out, after Edgar he is never the same
And ppl say Frankie isn't dangerous...

You could have said almost the exact same thing breaking down Teruto Ishihara vs. Artem Lobov.

We'll see how well Asian hypetrain #2 stays on the tracks.
To compare Ishihara to Choi is a disservice to Choi. Lobov also didn't take tons of punishment in his last 2 losses like Cub did. I mean anything can happen, but I never believed Ishihara was a great prospect.

To compare Ishihara to Choi is a disservice to Choi. Lobov also didn't take tons of punishment in his last 2 losses like Cub did. I mean anything can happen, but I never believed Ishihara was a great prospect.

Easy to say that now.

Back