Mayweather's CEO responds to Conor's boxing license (video)

Rikston

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
The personal advisor of Floyd Mayweather and CEO of Mayweather promotions Leonard Ellerbe responds to Conor McGregor getting his boxing license....

'Conor could never get past a wrestler'
'Chad Mendes had short notice, but Conor won't get past Jose Aldo'
'The Aldo KO was a fluke, but Conor won't be competitive at 155'
'Conor will never fight Floyd'

Cliffs: fight is happening in February and he has already booked a room in Vegas

I don't doubt the fight will happen, I just doubt it will be much of a fight. Conor's not going to catch him, he'll chase him for 12 rounds or gas and get finished.

He's 100% right. It's bad for UFC brand and keeps them as a joke sport after Money May destroys him and Dana will never allow it. Not to mention other hurdles like getting bout licensed. Money.

"Conor will never impregnate a women because he has to much touch butt in training."

Words from posters on Sherdog shouldn't hold the same weight as an accomplished business man such as Leonard Ellerbe when it comes to the politics behind an actual fight being made.

Floyd isnt doing this fight until Conor has had a few boxing matches first. Its just how Floyd operates.

That fight is never going to happen, denial is the first stage. My condolences to you and your family.

Words from posters on Sherdog shouldn't hold the same weight as an accomplished business man such as Leonard Ellerbe when it comes to the politics behind an actual fight being made.

<mma4>

UFC stars keep using Floyd's name to up their stock. Last year it was Ronda going around saying she can beat Floyd. {<RR} Its getting sad and old.

Conor would embarrass the UFC so badly if this fight were to come to fruition. The two division poster boy would swing and wiff while May jabs, dances and laughs. I'd watch but it would not go well for Conor and the UFC would never be taken seriously by major sports media again. Too big of a platform for horrible exposure. I respect Conor's dick riders for daring to dream.

Lookoutwhale should make a vid

Lookoutwhale should make a vid

How pissed are you that GSP is not on this Canada card next week

I'm not even a huge GSP fan, and I'm pissed lol.

Mayweather >

tumblr_inline_ohffza3Yhv1uo0qy6_1280.png.cf.jpg

I don't get it. Surely fighting Conor is a wise business move? Why wouldn't Floyd fight him, easy fight, massive payday?!!? Anddd he'll get a shiny 50-0 record. I'm confused. Maybe Mayweather feels like Conor is asking way too much and feels his ego being annoyed?!

How can that match even be sanctioned?

OH nevermind.

That fight is never going to happen, denial is the first stage. My condolences to you and your family.

Welp, good job. You did it. You finally beat all of the Conor fans. It wasn't winning the 145lb title against Aldo, or winning the rematch against Diaz, or becoming a two weight world champion that Conor fans were hoping for. It was the boxing match with Floyd Mayweather in a sport he has nil experience with and in a fight he has zero chance of winning. You win. Congrats.

Back