Elias Theodorou calls Alex Nicholson a racist, cowardly, piece of women-abusing garbage

what did nicholson do to a woman? what did he say to elias to make him so angry?

Why is Elias beating around the bush. I want to know how he really feels.

That's more of a combo than Elias will ever throw in the cage.

Shocked the first reply wasn't about how attractive Elias is.

Also I hope he does.

tumblr_o1vyknT6uG1uewx7xo1_400.gif

To be fair, Alex's dad didn't set the best example for him growing up.

"beat the breaks off" as in holding him against the cage from the opening until the final bell?

The guy basically intimidated and bullied his girlfriend into accepting a marriage proposal. I hope he gets brutally battered in every fight until he gets cut.

Theoboreo strikes again.

Oh wait. No he doesnt. He whiffs at air again.

There that's better

I think he grabbed his girlfriend and forcefully put her on the ground.

Did they fight and he got physical and beat her to a pulp or did she start to get crazy and he just sat her down to calm her down?

And whats up with the rascist thing?

I just noticed they both have the fighter name "the Spartan", could that be the source of Elias harsh words?
If so, thats a real turd sandwich move. You don't accuse a guy of being a woman beater and a rascist just because he has the same name as you.

Did they fight and he got physical and beat her to a pulp or did she start to get crazy and he just sat her down to calm her down?

I just noticed they both have the fighter name "the Spartan", could that be the source of Elias harsh words?
If so, thats a real turd sandwich move. You don't accuse a guy of being a woman beater and a rascist just because he has the same name as you.
Shit i hate theoboreo as much as the next guy. But you post went from question to acusation to fact really fast. lol

He didn't beat her to a pulp, no. I don't know whether he did it because she was fighting him or if he was trying to prohibit her from leaving.

During one of Perry's fights, he made a comment about how the Asian fighter couldn't see.

The guy basically intimidated and bullied his girlfriend into accepting a marriage proposal. I hope he gets brutally battered in every fight until he gets cut.

Source?

Back