Are You Close To Boycotting UFC?

Coolidge

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
A few possible reasons to consider boycotting the UFC:
- Money fights.
- Undeserved titleshots and bogus matchups.
- Reebok.
- Draconian punishments for fighters expressing their opinion.
- Fighter Favoritism.
- Dana White's lies.
- The Aldo, Mark Hunt, and GSP situation.
- WME's decision to halve the amount of shows.

I still to plan to watch and purchase when I'm interested, but my interest in the UFC is waning.

Nope.
Only way I'm boycotting the UFC is if Tyron Woodley loses. That'd just be too much racism for me to take.

No matter what people say in this forum, they're going to watch every single UFC event, press conference, twitter feud, instagram post, youtube vid, podcast, that they can get their hands on.

No, but there at some things I would consider boycotting and some things I wish were boycotted however UFC is not on the list.

No, they may piss me off, but I still like to watch fights.

Proof? Link to news article showing this?

Diaz, for one, seems to have become a multi-millionaire via increased pay despite harsh statements towards the UFC.

I still to plan to watch and purchase when I'm interested, but my interest in the UFC is waning.

Cool story, bro.

You kind of discredit your post at the first bullet point. The definition of a money fight is one that generates a lot of interest. Why would people boycott an organization for putting out fights that a lot of people want to see? I didn't give a shit about Conor-Nate II, but I understand why they put it on and I don't care. If those are the best you have, good luck finding another sport/organization to follow. The ones small enough to lack the problems listed aren't worth watching because they have garbage fighters.

I'm close to just flat out not watching at all, but even then that's a big stretch. I'm way less hyped about the events before they happen, but on fight night I'm always stoked.

- Money fights.
- Undeserved titleshots and bogus matchups.
- Fighter Favoritism.
- Dana White's lies.
If people have a problem with these thing they should have boycotted a long time ago, nothing new.

What the fuck else will we watch?
Most of us dontt re ad so gud.

To watch lesser fighters fight lesser fighters? Sure.

You kind of discredit your post at the first bullet point. The definition of a money fight is one that generates a lot of interest. Why would people boycott an organization for putting out fights that a lot of people want to see? I didn't give a shit about Conor-Nate II, but I understand why they put it on and I don't care. If those are the best you have, good luck finding another sport/organization to follow. The ones small enough to lack the problems listed aren't worth watching because they have garbage fighters.

This is a solid post.

9k posts this year tells me you are burning yourself out.

Back