The 2 fighters I mostly miss seeing fight won't maybe ever fight in the UFC again

dragonsfly

----------------------------
Banned
Reaction score
1. Jon Jones... I don't care against who just love seeing him fight and all the dramatic build to his fight are pure entertainment and especially when that entrance hit the arena followed by the boos and you know that moment anything can happen in the octagon... the possibilities is endless.

2. GSP... I know alot of people love to hate on him for his game-plans but I loved watching GSP and all his leading up to a fight tensions and opponents coming at him verbally and just making them shout up after his done with them.. Not to forget that samurai outfit and walking past all these screaming french canadians lmao..

Would definitely love to see them fight in any other org.. I believe they are both bigger then the UFC as a brand and could build up an entire org from the ground to the top

Last edited:
Gsp in reebok would look weird.

Jon-Jones-Crying-1.jpg

Jones is def fighting in the ufc again. GSP i dont know.

Fedor , not again but fook it , Wanderlei, Chael, and hopefully not George...

Jones is coming back but I don't care about him at all at this point. He is doing too much shit and you never know with him, and he can only win by decision for a long time now.

If Jones doesnt get to fight dc or whoever current champ is, it would be tragic for the lhw div. Whatever his mistakes are, he is still undefeated. Hammil only counts on paper.

I could careless about bones and his coke habits but would like to see how GSP would do at 185

I would love to see them both in bellator or newly formed Org. Imagine if they signed with bellator there will be huge migration to Bellator. At the end of the day ppl buy quality

Last edited:
on another note, why does sherdog keep logging me out?

on another note, why does sherdog keep logging me out?
You should think about it. Take a second. Matter fact, you should take four, B, and think before you fuck with little skateboard P.

If GSP doesn't return to the UFC... You know it's now a complete joke run by fucking morons.

The posibilities aren't endless with those two. You know you're going to see a decision.

Anyone saying they don't care about seeing Jones again should quit watching MMA.

1. jon jones will fight again sooner than you think.

2. GSP will fight again in another organization if not UFC.

Both are born fighters.

Back