"Bu but Mendes was tagging Conor at will" : Finally KILLING this MYTH once and for all. Gif proof

SkillsPayTheBills

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I cant take credit for this breakdown. I came across this on a blog site and wanted to share it here, to hopefully educate and correct the looming ignorance that has hung over this fight for what ever odd reason. Great breakdown

"Was Chad landing clean and hard in all of these? You have to watch Conor's defense in slow motion or else you'll be misled into believing shots landed that simply didn't or didn't land cleanly at all. Here are most of Chad's "best" moments on the feet in their fight.

Chad lands clean and hard as Conor is scrambling back to an upright position with his back against the fence. Chad's follow up punch is caught in mid air and parried away. Rogan and fans think it lands because it looked like it may have due to Chad's hand speed. Rogan goes bananas of course.

PettySoupyEagle.gif

Chad misses his overhand right, which lands on Conor's shoulder, and Conor actually clips Chad in the head around his temple as he's on his back foot countering.

WellmadeBrokenCricket.gif

Chad missing some more after Conor staggers him first. Note Conor looking for that same counter left from over the top again.

CreamyConsciousJenny.gif

Here is Chad missing literally everything and Conor clearly avoiding it. This same feinted takedown attempt to uppercut setup caught Aldo repeatedly and had him hurt.

SoftGleefulCottontail.gif

Chad lands hard here but not cleanly, it doesn't hit Conor's chin at all but instead the side of the neck (collar bone area) and the second punch to follow it up actually misses completely as Conor retreats just out of its range.

VioletMeagerArawana.gif

Porous striking defense? More like high level defense through the use of range control, footwork, framing out with arm and head control, slips, parries and dips. Conor also rolls with punches very well too. His understanding of distance and timing far exceeds Aldo's and Mendes' "

Why are all these threads made by 2016 newfags?

Why are all these threads made by 2016 newfags?

This guy is "BoxingisLife" and "Timingbeatspeed" who's had previous accounts. He makes really long posts nobody actually reads (including most Conor fans) with toaster quality gifs. Everyone just makes fun of him and posts various TLDR gifs in his threads and then he eventually gets banned

I cant take credit for this breakdown. I came across this on a blog site and wanted to share it here, to hopefully educate and correct the looming ignorance that has hung over this fight for what ever odd reason. Great breakdown

"Was Chad landing clean and hard in all of these? You have to watch Conor's defense in slow motion or else you'll be misled into believing shots landed that simply didn't or didn't land cleanly at all. Here are most of Chad's "best" moments on the feet in their fight.

Chad lands clean and hard as Conor is scrambling back to an upright position with his back against the fence. Chad's follow up punch is caught in mid air and parried away. Rogan and fans think it lands because it looked like it may have due to Chad's hand speed. Rogan goes bananas of course.

PettySoupyEagle.gif

Chad misses his overhand right, which lands on Conor's shoulder, and Conor actually clips Chad in the head around his temple as he's on his back foot countering.

Chad missing some more after Conor staggers him first. Note Conor looking for that same counter left from over the top again.

CreamyConsciousJenny.gif

Here is Chad missing literally everything and Conor clearly avoiding it. This same feinted takedown attempt to uppercut setup caught Aldo repeatedly and had him hurt.

Chad lands hard here but not cleanly, it doesn't hit Conor's chin at all but instead the side of the neck (collar bone area) and the second punch to follow it up actually misses completely as Conor retreats just out of its range.

VioletMeagerArawana.gif

Porous striking defense? More like high level defense through the use of range control, footwork, framing out with arm and head control, slips, parries and dips. Conor also rolls with punches very well too. His understanding of distance and timing far exceeds Aldo's and Mendes' "
I like how you are quick to dismiss the punch that landed on his shoulder. It could have torn his rotator cuff completely in half.

This guy is "BoxingisLife" and "Timingbeatspeed" who's had previous accounts. He makes really long posts nobody actually reads (including most Conor fans) with toaster quality gifs. Everyone just makes fun of him and posts various TLDR gifs in his threads and then he eventually gets banned
Bisping fans should not be allowed opinions.

not a connie fan.. but what was the outcome of that fight again?

Man I hope for your sake that at least Connor pays you good money to embarrass yourself like that.

PettySoupyEagle.gif

CreamyConsciousJenny.gif

VioletMeagerArawana.gif

The first round of this fight is so exciting.

Everyone gets the Conor TDD is bad thing from this fight when he actually did defend almost half of it, as well.

Now you have fighters like Swanson and many others who actually are considered to have good wrestling and Mendes did everything he wants to them.

I agree, I noticed all this during the fight. Neat post. And yeah I started this profile in 2016 what the f you gonna do. I've been visiting this site since 2008

PettySoupyEagle.gif

CreamyConsciousJenny.gif

VioletMeagerArawana.gif

Didn't think that other thread gave you enough exposure? This copy and paste post as thread worthy?

There you have it folks, 20 seconds of gifs. Chad never hit him once!

We all saw the fight, Conor got tagged plenty by t-rex arms Mendes.

Back