How is Dillashaw not fighting for the title?

welcometohavoc

Yellow Card
Yellow Card
Reaction score
Here's a guy who lost a razer thin split decision against Cruz (and who many publications had winning) AND dominated a top 5 guy in Assuncao is his first fight afterwards.

No one in the top 5 has a better claim to the title than Dillashaw. Garbrandt needs another top 10 win. Lineker too.

Because Conor asked Dana not to give title shot to the little snake. Just for fun.

After Garbrandt he might.
But Cruz seems to want a more challenging opponent. I mean, why continue taking such easy fights?

Because Faber is a better negotiator and has a better relationship with the UFC than TJ's manager. And because Dom favored the Cody fight over the Dillashaw fight.

After Garbrandt he might.
But Cruz seems to want a more challenging opponent. I mean, why continue taking such easy fights?

I mean Dillashaw was literally the biggest challenge of Cruz's career...like I said, he arguably lost to TJ. It was by no means an easy fight for Cruz. Garbrandt is a much easier fight

I mean Dillashaw was literally the biggest challenge of Cruz's career...like I said, he arguably lost to TJ. It was by no means an easy fight for Cruz. Garbrandt is a much easier fight
3 to 2 easily while coming off a layoff and TJ was active.

Because GOAT Cruz does what he wants.

Oh and Dillasnake will get another chance, whiff air and lose again, don't worry. Alpha Fail has a streak to maintain.

Cruz the charmer has tamed him to a basket, perhaps next time he will be in a casket.

If you've been watching MMA this past year not sure how this is a surprise

Welcome to the new era, the early to mid 2000s era of MMA, pre Bork, is no more. Titles, lineal champs, #1 contenders, legit P4P and divisional rankings etc is RIP

I feel your pain TS... not really all that down with dilla getting an immediate shot after one other win... but Cody hazn't fought any top contenderz.

I really believe that if Lineker had made weight... that he would be getting that shot. That's just real. That's his bad.

Rivera is the real contender... but it's obviously a hype thing due to him not creating a public nuance of himself.

Back