Women's 145 tuf idea

funksoulbrother

I'm the guy that drinks the beer
@Brown
Reaction score
They should bring women's featherweight into the UFC
Have Gustafson vs bader as the coaches and do it tournament style like they did with straw weight
I think it would be a good season since that division is slowly getting more talent

They should bring women's featherweight into the UFC
Have Gustafson vs bader as the coaches and do it tournament style like they did with straw weight
I think it would be a good season since that division is slowly getting more talent

Slowly getting more talent?

name five womens feathwerweights (that arent contracted to bellator)

they couldnt even get enough 135lb girls for a half season of tuf this year

They couldn't get enough WBWs for a split house last time they tried.

WBW has 274 fighters listed on Tapology worldwide compared to 120 for WFW.

...sounds promising!

I know a couple chicks that weigh 145-50. They don't fight but they are tough minded. Give 'em the CM Punk treatment??

Not a bad idea for a TUF show, but I think we are at least five years away from the talent pool at FW having any depth.

I'm in favour of giving Cyborg a 145lbs belt and have her crush tomato cans (the 'division' can perhaps be abolished when she retires/falls off). But the weight class is too shallow right now to do much else with it.

On the last TUF they got auditions for WBMW and they still couldnt find enough people. You think they will for FW? Nah sorry but WFW is not happening in UFC, there is just no enough talent.

I know a couple chicks that weigh 145-50. They don't fight but they are tough minded. Give 'em the CM Punk treatment??

I know this is a joke, but those chicks would fight at BW lol.

I know this is a joke, but those chicks would fight at BW lol.

Man, they don't fight. They certainly ain't about cutting no damned weight. They're going in walking weight and colleck da check....

Back