Bispings fouls

megaton

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Been watching some of Mikes fights, boy I never realized how many eye pokes and foul blows he's delivered (and received). Dan Miller, Wanderlei, Sexyman, Rivera, Belcher, Hendo 2, Cung le, Leites, Brian stann, in all these fights he either landed a foul blow or received one (or a couple), most of them groin kicks. Is it because he fights so much or gets to excited or is that just how Bisping is.

dirty fighter

He is an overachiever, knows how to point fight but also knows that groin strikes and eye pokes are annoying as fuck and can hinder his opponents performance

A solid groin strike or eye poke can completely change the outcome of a fight. I don't like this about Bisping.

Bisping is absolutely one of the dirtiest fighters in the sport. I'm actually suprised more people don't bring it up when he starts running his mouth about steroids.

he has one eye and faced every prominent cheater in his career. let it be.

he has one eye and faced every prominent cheater in his career. let it be.
His pokes against Belcher and Le completely changed the course of the fight for him. It allowed a instant for a instant win against Belcher and paved the path of Doom against Le. Just saying.

He outstruck Belcher for about 13 minutes, so the eye poke towards the end of the fight didn't change the outcome in my eyes BUT it did end Alan's professional career. Detached retinas absolutely destroy fighters' careers and it's a shame Belcher had to go out like that when he was still so young and really starting to come into his own.

Bisping does commit fouls for sure, but he's also been permanently disfigured by a juice monkey while never pissing hot himself. I'd say he's paid for his sins.

Bisping is absolutely one of the dirtiest fighters in the sport. I'm actually suprised more people don't bring it up when he starts running his mouth about steroids.

You don't see a difference?

The ref is there to catch one of them and to penalise it but the UFC promoted guys they knew were on TRT at about the age of 30 which they probably/almost certainly needed because they used a shit load of roids in the past.

Belcher was a bad ass fighter, it is a damn shame he didn't live up to his potential

dirty fighter

He is an overachiever, knows how to point fight but also knows that groin strikes and eye pokes are annoying as fuck and can hinder his opponents performance
The man wins. If it ain't broke? Why fix it?

He has the worst way of winning a fight though. Getting half KO'ed and pulling a questionable decision seems to be his strategy. The fact that he even got that far is amazing.

I would call Bisping the dirtiest fighter in the game but......that's reserved for jon jones.

anigif_enhanced-2299-1426273174-20_preview.gif

He's a dirty fighter and it fits his personality. He's a very disrespectful, cocky person.

Bisping is like a heavy fart that just won't go away

You don't see a difference?

The ref is there to catch one of them and to penalise it but the UFC promoted guys they knew were on TRT at about the age of 30 which they probably/almost certainly needed because they used a shit load of roids in the past.

You realize they are both cheating right? While both egregious only of them has a direct effect on the outcome of the fight.

TRT wasn't cheating. It was legal at the time AND it's just replacing testos that wasn't there because of age. Hence, the R in TRT. Replacement.

Its not age its cos they have wrecked there own leves hammering gear.

His pokes against Belcher and Le completely changed the course of the fight for him. It allowed a instant for a instant win against Belcher and paved the path of Doom against Le. Just saying.
It was a punch against Le, they showed it in the replay and it was a legitimate strike.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back