"Post-USADA GSP" is fighter bashing

maximumpwn

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
It wasn't that long ago that even the slightest implication of a UFC fighter or any fighter being a steroid user with no proof by a member of this forum was a guarenteed immediate yellow card.

I'm getting really sick of noobs and now even older account members getting away with this nonsense on the regular. A good example is people referring to GSP and whether or not he's going to fight and at what weight.

It's obvious that by calling him "post usada gsp" you're implicating that he's a steroid cheat even though he has not only never popped for anything, he was the first person to undergo stringent testing in his fight against Hendricks.

TLDR: Calling any fighter who hasn't popped for roids, regardless of your opinion of their appearance or performance after USADA has been instated is direct fighter bashing and should be more heavily enforced. Where you at, mods?!

How do you think this thread is going to go?

Or you could stop being so sensitive...stop living vicariously through GSP

People have been saying such stuff since usada started, but people critiquing your Canadian crush is suddenly triggering? Shut up.

Saying post USADA isn't inherently a cheating accusation. I don't use the term, but it does define the newest era in the sport.

I spew "Cyborg is a roid monster" rhetoric all the time and have never been given so much as a stern finger-wag.

Agree 100%. PED accusations are a-ok now, because nothing gets done, even when posts are reported.

I've actually made a thread a while back asking for clarifications regarding the fighter bashing, PED accusation rules. Pretty harmless questions for the benefit of the entire forum I think. ...It was promptly shut down by someone without any answers being given.

I don't think he's used but it is pretty ironic that his entire career he was demanding for tougher testing and when he retired he said he was leaving because everyone is using but now that they are being really strict all the sudden he doesn't want to be part of it.

So are we just supposed to ignore the fact some fighters look totally different post USADA?

LOL at the idea mods do shit around here anymore. You can pretty much directly call someone a "roid head" these days, unless the mod is actually a huge fan of the guy, nothing will happen. Compare this to back in the day, when I got dubbs for vaguely insinuating that Wanderlei wasn't 100% clean.

Why? Maybe people are just referring to the IV ban. Maybe they're referring to the stress of the draconian 'whereabouts' policies or the sleep disruption of ambush drug testing all hours of the day/night.

Plausible deniability, my friend.

Last edited:
Objectively true. People get away with fighter bashing because the mods are lenient, which is up to you how you feel about it.

I strongly disagree with you, TS. This is an MMA forum, And USADA is now a huge part of this.

We saw 5 belts change hands In the first fight after USADA, that used to be held by champs that looked invincible, almost not human. Suddenly guys lose 20 lbs, guys that Are supposed to be bjj-aces get crushed on the ground, cardio-machines has no cardio, chins Are gone, And some guys speed And power seems to have disappeared.

Most of these guys Are never caught, And if we can't discuss these very strange coincidences on an MMA site, we can not discuss MMA.

Don't act like you dont know what real fighter bashing is.

Also GSP isnt even under contract. It's the same as saying "The Rock" is juiced to the gills.

The mods are in debt with all the users they banned unfairly for correctly acussing Overeem and Brock before they were caught .

That is Why they will not Ban anyone .

And post_usada GSP is suspect a fuck.

It's only fighter bashing if he's a fighter. Right now he's a retiree. The juicehead.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back