Canadian Fighter Tests Positive for 5 Banned Substances

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Adam Hunter’s planned UFC debut was canceled due to a potential anti-doping violation. Now, it’ll have to wait at least a few more years.

The U.S. Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) and British Columbia Athletic Commission (BCAC) today announced the Canadian fighter has received a two-year sanction after testing positive for multiple prohibited substances.

Just a day before his bout against middleweight Ryan Janes (8-1 MMA, 0-0 UFC) in August at UFC on FOX 21, Hunter (7-1 MMA, 0-0 UFC) was informed of a potential USADA anti-doping violation stemming from a pre-fight out-of-competition drug test. Today, in a press release, officials stated Hunter tested positive for amoxifen metabolite, boldenone metabolites, methandienone metabolites, drostanolone metabolite and clenbuterol.

http://mmajunkie.com/2016/10/ufcs-a...sting-positive-for-slew-of-banned-substances/

how you gonna be taking 5 peds and still look like this?

ecc-18_rtg_0220.jpg

I'm sure he's innocent.
There's a lot of "tainted" supplements out there these days. Or maybe he just took some Penis pills ?

That's basically my body but less
hairy. Which means, I'm probably
bursting at the seams with test.

Come at me USADA!
{<hngg}

In b 4 this gets directed at GSP.

Everyone on the American continent is on steroids. The only clean athletes are UK athletes.

Damn man. He sure is unlucky getting some very tainted supplements.

Everyone on the American continent is on steroids. The only clean athletes are UK athletes.
Pardon me, are you saying that there are athletes in the UK? Interesting.

I'm sure he's innocent.
There's a lot of "tainted" supplements out there these days. Or maybe he just took some Penis pills ?
He took the UFC brand supplements. He thought they were legit.

Or maybe it was a foot cream

Clearly PEDs dont do all the work

Look at that body

giphy.gif

It has all gone downhill for Canadian MMA since they added Kraft Dinna to the banned substances list.

Back