MMA Gossip

Raksas

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm hoping the mods will endorse this thread.

Fighter x said something about fighter y?
People taking shots against each other on twitter?
Journalists getting put in their place?

What ever the fuck. This is the thread. It should be pinned too honestly. It's getting hard to find the newsworthy threads here because as soon as some minor unimportant stuff happens 10 people are making the same thread about it. I'm all in on that shit too and I think it will be best put in here.

So without further ado, lets get this train rolling!

lol.gif

Fighter X is such a douchebag for calling Fighter Y all those terrible things. Can't wait for Fighter Y to literally break Fighter X in half.

WAR FIGHTER Y!!!

Some kid was getting beat up and Connor Macgreger saved him

Footage will be shown in all UFC programs that are leading up/buildup to UFC 205

You guys know I'm right. Come on, This could be a great thing!

Fighter X is such a douchebag for calling Fighter Y all those terrible things. Can't wait for Fighter Y to literally break Fighter X in half.

WAR FIGHTER Y!!!

Dope! like less than and greater than signs or like V and teepee signs?

Suck my ass!

Are you one of those :eek::eek::eek:s who doesn't know how to use the search bar? Do you constantly post topics that have already been done 10 times? Are you not the brightest candle on the cake? This thread is for you then! You can do it!

Are you one of those :eek::eek::eek:s who doesn't know how to use the search bar? Do you constantly post topics that have already been done 10 times? Are you not the brightest candle on the cake? This thread is for you then! You can do it!
<17>

I heard this guy on Sherdog made a stupid post.

It's true. I saw it on the internets.

Back