What do we know about Choi's ground game?

BigNuggetIce

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I was watching some of his fights in Korea & I was surprised to see him going for some slick armbar attempts & showing good passing ability. I looked on Wikipedia & I couldn't find anything about his belt level or who he trains with. Anyone have a good idea how good his ground game is? Against these regional dudes it looks very slick. I think this guy could be the real deal. Like Conor but more well rounded. What say you sherdog?

About as mooch as we know about North Korea's nuke game.

I was watching some of his fights in Korea & I was surprised to see him going for some slick armbar attempts & showing good passing ability. I looked on Wikipedia & I couldn't find anything about his belt level or who he trains with. Anyone have a good idea how good his ground game is? Against these regional dudes it looks very slick. I think this guy could be the real deal. Like Conor but more well rounded. What say you sherdog?
I heard how he trained with Chan sung Jung team

Chan is pretty well rounded and stuff so that rubs off on him

I see these two fighting one day

One thing I wanna know is where does choi get that knockout power from? Looks can be very deceiving

Korean Zombie has a good ground game so I wouldn't be surprised if Choi does as well since they train together (or have, anyway). No idea where he's at, though.

I have no basis for this, but I just assume it's pretty good. He'll be champ within a year. Also, he'd finish Conor inside 2.

I hope he can train in Busan with Team MAD, all of their guys seem to have a good knowledge on how to grapple.

Back