Conor's Next Fight

Benjamin Burton

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
If conor beats alvarez, do you guys think he will move up and try to take out wonderboy or woodley? imo he would rather move up than defend a belt but what do you guys think?

If conor beats alvarez, do you guys think he will move up and try to take out wonderboy or woodley? imo he would rather move up than defend a belt but what do you guys think?
If he beats eddie he retires for real. if he loses he will get a shot at the ww belt.

will lose.

Nate #3 is the answer

I think Conor will stop fighting after this fight, not sure for how long but he will. However he will come back one time or another.

What will happen is that they will take his FW belt. Not the LW. If he loses, I think they will allow him to keep the FW one.

I don't think Conor wants to fight at WW again after those fights, not that Nate is a WW, it's just that isn't the best division for him and he doesn't fight at his best there.

However, I don't doubt him going for the belt there. If he gets the chance you can sure expect Conor to fight for it. He doesn't care at all about what will happens, he will just try. And if he wins, no one will ever doubt that he was the best ever so yes, Conor will fight for the WW belt if he can.

If he wins he will move up for sure.
Since he is there for money,I dont see any better option for him to make final pay day

If he wins at 205, he will drop the FW belt and probably defend against Dos Anjos.

Lose and he'll fight Holloway.

That's a mighty big "if".

he'll do whatever they will allow him to do - which is pretty much anything.

if conor told them he wanted to take a shot at HW, they would probably set it up.

Back