Do you believe USADA is 100% clean?

phoenixikki

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Because I don't. Specially after the Lesnar and Jones situation, where they basically swept the shady results under the rug.
Besides, you can't ignore that the UFC is paying MILLIONS to USADA so they can do the tests.

Last edited:
I-dont-believe-you.gif

No. I don't belive any group or corporation

Ask yourself this:

Is ANYONE in a position of power clean?

Don't be naive. There are ZERO governing bodies on this planet that are without corruption.

I haven´t seen this gif in a long time so...

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

This is an agency created by Congress.

They're not a private company.

If they get corrupt = felony sentences in Federal jail.

You can go tinhat on this but this is the agency that busted Lance Armstrong, a much more important athlete for the US than the UFC as a whole.

Also you're full of shit about results being swept under the carpet. There's an explanation for why test results taken just before an event were not ready before the event and it's called time.

Im sure they do favors if it is worth their time.

you know that if they get caught, it's the end of the UFC right?

I don't believe anything anywhere is a 100% clean.

they are never going to put one athlete before USADA

No governing body is clean. None. Even when there's no money involved lol.

They ruined a HUGE fight in Jones vs DC 2, they have to be clean.

They're not an extension of the government and are non-profit. They get their funding from contracts like this UFC deal and work done for the Olympics. There are favors pulled everywhere, but USADA isn't a company that's designed for worldwide expansion and monetary growth that comes with it, and if there is corruption it likely could be traced to the Olympic committee, which creates a huge mess, so it's more unlikely with them.

Back