Hopefully Tim Kennedy can end the Mousasi hype train after Evans

WeidmansDad

You'll always be my boy, Chris
Banned
Reaction score
If Mousasi beats Hall by some long shot miracle then the fight to make is Mousasi vs Tim Kennedy for a title shot as long as Kennedy gets by Evans. Our patriotic war hero would destroy that disrespectful brat and end the nuthugging hype train once and for all.

This is the perfect path for a Kennedy title shot. He says he wants it after Evans but why not really prove he deserves it with by shutting down Mousasi as well.

TIM TITLE TRAIN: EVANS > MOUSASI > CHAMP

I smell a Liddell-ing

Sergeant Kennedy would destroy Mousassy

Trolling is not quite what it used to be. I think it''s time for your nap, TS.

Tim Kennedy v Moussasi for the title shot? So what happens to the winner of Rockhold v Jacare or the winner of Romero v Weidman? one of these winners will get the next title shot but what happens to the other winner? I really don't believe Moose or Kennedy deserve it more than one of these 4.

Part Time OLD ASS fighter is not gonna beat a great fighter in his prime.

If Mousasi beats Hall by some long shot miracle

Our patriotic war hero would destroy that disrespectful brat and end the nuthugging hype train once and for all.

This is the perfect path for a Kennedy title shot. He says he wants it after Evans but why not really prove he deserves it with by shutting down Mousasi

raw

Moose doesn't have a hype-train, more like a hype-Prius.

If Mousasi beats Hall by some long shot miracle then the fight to make is Mousasi vs Tim Kennedy for a title shot as long as Kennedy gets by Evans. Our patriotic war hero would destroy that disrespectful brat and end the nuthugging hype train once and for all.

This is the perfect path for a Kennedy title shot. He says he wants it after Evans but why not really prove he deserves it with by shutting down Mousasi as well.

yeah... rite....

Tim Kennedy title shot? I'd hate to break it to you, but he's not Nick Diaz.

Hopefully Tim Kennedy will stop forcing other men to watch him strip nude while he gets wet

Every thread is a Gegard hate thread like wow lmao not even exaggerating EVERY THREAD

I just read the words "Tim Kennedy" and "title shot" in the same sentence lol I'm outta here

<{ByeHomer}>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back