why does conor make fun of wrestling like is a bad thing?

Serious clown

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Talks about it like is a bad thing.Panic wrestlers,shoothing for there life etc.Isnt this mma.

Where has he ever made fun of wrestling? He has a full time wrestling coach

*muh nccaa bro, junior high wresling bro, olympic wresling, college wrestler m8, been rasslin since i was 2 bro*

Has he even mentioned it ever since he became a panic wrestler?

giphy.gif

Because he is playing up to stero types because he knows people will bite.

He made fun of Rick Flair but then said something nice about Vince McMahon. So he seems to have a mixed view on wrestling and wrestlers.

I feel like is a way to get these guys to stand with him. at this point i think everything he says is trying to get the guy mad and trade blows with him. Cause let's face it, the day a good Wrestler with good BJJ take him down and sub him in like, 1 minute, no one (casuals) will be happy (i'll laugh my ass off).

I feel like is a way to get these guys to stand with him. at this point i think everything he says is trying to get the guy mad and trade blows with him. Cause let's face it, the day a good Wrestler with good BJJ take him down and sub him in like, 1 minute, no one (casuals) will be happy (i'll laugh my ass off).

Mendes is a good wrestler with good bjj

Because men settle things with fisticuffs, not by hugging each other
stock-photo-irish-leprechaun-boxing-16513303.jpg

Wrestling as a sport is non-existent in Ireland.

If you use the word 'wrestling' in Ireland people think you mean WWE.

Wrestling as a sport is non-existent in Ireland.

If you use the word 'wrestling' in Ireland people think you mean WWE.

im curious now if OP meant WWE now, because conor has never made fun of real wrestling

Because wrestling is for ladies

Real mma fighters want knock outs not submissions

All this time people can't spot a troll when they hear it.... Conor's talking shit!!! The sooner you understand this the sooner you'll see right through him.

Back