It wasn't Conor who stopped the bully

lol I just said that on the other thread. I knew it wasnt him. Someone just wants views.

Right who else wears skin tight suits and says fookin? Conors management probably wants to avoid any legal problems.

Its not Conor, his voice is slightly different for one, might be indistinguishable to people not from Ireland though. Two is that McGregor stans are everywhere in every county of Ireland. There must be at least 5000 of them walking the streets of Dublin alone.

Are you simple? Any moron can see that isnt him in the video! For starters it sounds nothing like him!

Or am i not getting your sarcasm?

Obviously. The video didn't end with him being choked out.

And I thought the Nevada-McGregor anti bullying campaign had begun.

And who the fook is Jim Edwards? Are we suppose to believe this obvious Conor hater troll?

I can say I spoke to Conor personally on the phone and he confirmed that it's him.

conor's management is shitty then. When a bomb goes off and limbs are severed, ISIS claims that shit, no matter who did it.

Conor's team is weak and afraid. I KNEW IT!!!

Conor busts in from the sidelines and attacks the bully-stopper. "Let dem fookin foeeet, wanker. How's dat fer yer bullyin campaign, Vegas?"

Back