People underestimate the pace that Conor fought Diaz in their second fight

Unfinished Sentenc

testtest
@red
Reaction score

Conor was forced to throw a lot of volume to get Diaz off of him. Even Diaz was exhausted by the championship rounds.

I'm not sure what the point of your thread is ?

It was a grueling fight where conor showed heart and endurance, fans and people who hate him can't really debate that

props to McGillicutty for getting a 2nd wind but he slowed down significantly in round 2 despite actually pacing himself and Nate Diaz literally not doing anything to him

I'm not sure what the point of your thread is ?

It was a grueling fight where conor showed heart and endurance, fans and people who hate him can't really debate that
My point is he's not gonna get tired in the Alvarez fight like people think. Conor is the bigger guy with better footwork, and he will be the one stalking the whole fight. Look at his fight with Poirier he barely threw anything in the first round.

Alvarez will fight Conor Guida's style and make that look easy.

#AlvarezBless

They threw more strikes than TJ / Cruz

Conor had Nate gassing in the 4th

People are going to be surprised when Eddie gasses

My point is he's not gonna get tired in the Alvarez fight. Conor is the bigger guy with better footwork, and he will be the one stalking the whole fight. Look at his fight with Poirier he barely threw anything in the first round.
Aren't they the same height... doesn't he just have reach.. isn't Eddie the bigger man in terms of mass.. where is this shit on being the "bigger guy". Conor still gassed harshly against Diaz. What pace was set in their second fight? Flat footed, running, throwing whatever he could conserve past round 3? I admire he fought what he knew he had to fight, but Christ dude he barely scraped the win on his second fight with Diaz and isn't going to do the same against Eddie.
What. A. Troll.

1d4q9a.jpg

Nate Diaz - NCAA master and true olympian (like from Zeus' nuts) when it comes to wrestling.

{<hhh]

The point of the thread? They should have an seperate category on Sherdog, make excuses for Conor McGregor. The title for best exuse makers used to belong to the Brazilians, but Conor and his fans surpassed them.

Conor definitely improved and looked good, but I thought it was a draw if we're going by MMA scoring. I find it hilarious, they are already building this fight up like it's david vs goliath. Conor is fighting another 'larger' man lol Pretty sad they keep doing this.

Nate definitely had his moments in that fight but I just can't see how you can score it for him

It's easy:

Have Nate's dick in your mouth

and each of his balls shoved into your ears.

Bro Rogan commentated the whole fight this way

It's easy:

Have Nate's dick in your mouth

and each of his balls shoved into your ears.

Bro Rogan commentated the whole fight this way
I actually like Nate and Nick so it's not that I'm hating

Edward gasses in Round 1 after the oxygen in his lungs is ripped out and fed to the first row.

My point is he's not gonna get tired in the Alvarez fight like people think.
I agree. No way in hell Eddie weathers the same punishment Diaz took in rounds 1 and 2. He gets stopped if he gets hit that hard.

This fight is overrated. Conor got 2 Knockdowns yet almost got brain damage in the third. Diaz did not pull the trigger and had the chance. People credit Conor not getting a KO to Nate's chin and that's it. They really think both guys are the best of the best in the UFC these days.

I'll patiently wait the day someone exposes McGregor. and the day Nate gets KTFO and learns to finish fights when he can.

My point is he's not gonna get tired in the Alvarez fight like people think. Conor is the bigger guy with better footwork, and he will be the one stalking the whole fight. Look at his fight with Poirier he barely threw anything in the first round.

I don't think your analysis is on point tbh. I could suppose the exact opposite:

He's only going to be more tired in this fight, fending off takedowns, being pushed up against the fence, taking harder shots than Diaz rocked him with.... Alvarez is a very strong, muscular guy, much more so than Diaz, he will mix things up better than Diaz and have Conor worried about strikes, kicks, TDs, and clinching or pushing against the fence. Conor will be twice as tired in this fight.

I mean, we don't know until it happens but I see no reason to take your analysis even passingly seriously. Do you?

Back