Platinum wants to be WW AND LW Champ!

dontlaugh

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

That's right, after taking the Welterweight Throne by Knockout, the God's Gift to earth shall teach the weaklings and manlets in the Lightweight Division what is like to be in presence of the mighty Platinum.

Forget Khabib, Conor, RDA, Barboza, Popeye Alvarez, Ferguson and anybody else, Platinum is coming for that gold in near future.

Platinum by KO round one, right hand bomb, shall i predict.

CtkhdvJWEAA2Pxf.jpg

#PlatinumBless

that explains conor's "announcement" at 205. Hes gonna take time off "meaning ducking perry"

Just give him the belts.
KOing the champs is a formality.

Conor vs Platinum - So you're telling me there's a chance?
<{jackyeah}>

LW and WW? Platinum got the hands of stone and the granite chin to destroy every man on the planet. MWs, LHWs and HWs should start thinking about a 2nd career because the savior is coming

Conor vs Platinum - So you're telling me there's a chance?
<{jackyeah}>
It is written in the Platinum Bible. Conor McGregor will be sacrificed for the Just Bleed Gods in brutal fashion in front of our very eyes. The time will come.
<{jackyeah}>

McGregor wannabe
"Thou shalt not compare manlets and weaklings to Platinum GOAT across the universe. for manlets have not the Knockout Power gifted by the gods" - Platinum Bible

#PlatinumBless

Look for a lot of the LWs to start following Pettis down to FW where it's safe.

Literally none of them could handle them hands, Conor included.

"Thou shalt not compare manlets and weaklings to Platinum GOAT across the universe. for manlets have not the Knockout Power gifted by the gods" - Platinum Bible

#PlatinumBless
ktf.gif

I don't see 205 out of the question either

my only problem with platinum is that he dont have enough assassin in his nickname

I like Platinum and it'd be cool to see, unfortunately I see him going the route of Guillard or Brandao.

Back