More nonsense and spam

Koro_11

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Just opened sherdog and every thread title on the main page was complete nonsense. It's like fucken Groundhog Day, every day the same idiotic threads, "Conor 3 division champ", "platinum Mike", "Alvarez is scared", and so on.

Who the fuck posts here? I keep seeing knowledgeable responses on here, but it seems the place is more and more dominated by complete retards and disturbed fanboys. Fuck you all for spraying diarrhea all over this beloved forum.

To be honest their is a fair bunch of cunts and shit posters. it's like mods are on orders to allow the site to go to absolute shit or are letting it fly for some reason.

Obviously there has always been shit posting, maybe the muricans need some light comedy relief away from the actual comedy that is the US presidential election. Hopefully it'll die down when trump gets in, and in that year after I hope Stockton will win the hunger games.

Was thinking the same thing earlier. just constant over the top conor threads to piss other posters off. I just can't be bothered posting properly or debating anymore. This forum used to be fun

Well all these threads are right, Alvarez is scared, Conor will be 3 div champ and Mike is the GOAT

Personally, I think its time to bring back fascist mods with ultra itchy trigger fingers.

#freenostromo
#draintheswamp
#makesherdoggreatagain

Was thinking the same thing earlier. just constant over the top conor threads to piss other posters off. I just can't be bothered posting properly or debating anymore. This forum used to be fun

Nah. It was always the same, pretty much. I've been here since 2002.

The minor difference is that mods are less prone to dish out cards or bans, which makes for (slightly) more trolling.

The result of putting the sport on a global platform.

Count your lucky stars, the population of the Boxing 'Casual' is 1000fold.

once a poster has been identified as a twat they should be limited to starting a thread every two days or something

Just opened sherdog and every thread title on the main page was complete nonsense. It's like fucken Groundhog Day, every day the same idiotic threads, "Conor 3 division champ", "platinum Mike", "Alvarez is scared", and so on.

Who the fuck posts here? I keep seeing knowledgeable responses on here, but it seems the place is more and more dominated by complete retards and disturbed fanboys. Fuck you all for spraying diarrhea all over this beloved forum.
who the fook are you?

Personally I feel that Platinum is being underrated on this forum, and there should be more threads about him.
I agree about Conor spam though, too much delusional threads.

There's always been a very high proportion of shitposting here. The real gems are perhaps fewer and further between, and the obvious idiot troll threads a touch more common, I will give you that.

We allowed to make a thread to compile some questions for the resident administration? not that they're obliged to answer but it'd be pretty cool if they did actually respond. they seem like normal people who just let the shower of shite wash over them.

Although you do get those crafty buggers like kofinger who is actually breaking zero rules but is an obvious troll and shit poster extraordinaire.

We allowed to make a thread to compile some questions for the resident administration? not that they're obliged to answer but it'd be pretty cool if they did actually respond. they seem like normal people who just let the shower of shite wash over them.

Although you do get those crafty buggers like kofinger who is actually breaking zero rules but is an obvious troll and shit poster extraordinaire.
Still he somehow managed to get double yellow.

I believe trolling is an offense.

I believe trolling is an offense.
Yes. but it's so frigging innocuous that it could seriously just be inertpreted as someone that is slightly slow in the head making threads, can't nor should ban for being slightly learning disabled

once a poster has been identified as a twat they should be limited to starting a thread every two days or something
I like this idea a lot. Either that or just make a special Conor, Mike Perry or whatever forum for them so they can jerk off together and spare the rest of us who wanna talk about relevant topics.

Its gotten from bad to worse in the last few months

Back