Rafael dos Anjos out of Kings MMA

epileF

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
RDA part ways with Rafael Cordeiro, head coach of Kings MMA....
Does anyone knows why?

Not sure, he hinted at it a while ago but I thought he'd be leaving Evolve, not Kings.

Most likely Evolve is paying him to train there exclusively, foolishly in my opinion.

Or maybe he realizes that Cordeiro shouldn't have had him in hard sparring just two weeks out from the biggest payday he'll ever see.

He spent his entire training camp for Alvarez in Singapore.

shit, it seems only me didn't know about that

Kings MMA ruined him with hard sparring, destroyed his once in a lifetime chance for a big payday.

He can blame just himself that he got injured from sparring. There are protections for that.

Kings MMA ruined him with hard sparring, destroyed his once in a lifetime chance for a big payday.
I think so too. He could have made millions. Now, in spite of his terrific run, he's just another LW in a super tough division and didn't get his massive payday. Sucks for him. Doubly so, since he is fighting Ferguson next. That's a crazily tough matchup for a non-title fight.

i while ago he was talking about left the fakes behind. i don't realize that was the whole gym.

where's the source on this? he posted a photo from the gym 3 weeks ago on instagram.

Seems weird, because he became a monster since he joined Cordeiro.

He must have good reasons but I don't like it.

I think so too. He could have made millions. Now, in spite of his terrific run, he's just another LW in a super tough division and didn't get his massive payday. Sucks for him. Doubly so, since he is fighting Ferguson next. That's a crazily tough matchup for a non-title fight.

Should have still turned up injury or no injury, unbelievably dumb decision.

Back