New interview with Chael Sonnen about Tito ortiz - looking in shape

Ol'Ironhead

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Incase anyone hasn't seen it; Chael looks in pretty good shape from what you can see so far. Also seems like Tito ortiz may be having cash problems from with what Chael is saying.

Of course The Lord is in fucking shape. Tito will be in the best shape of his life as well. It's the biggest fight of 2017 and it's booked in fucking January.

Also, never forget: RECORD SETTING AMOUNT OF PEDS (6)

sonnen-belt-2.jpg

BONUS:

How can anyone take anything Chael says seriously?

Chael is entertaining but he's not able to back up anything he says. So ehh.

Can't wait for this fight! Hope he's roided out of his mind

Its almost like he has out side help to achieve such drastic physical changes in such a short time.

That "debate" between Tito and Chael was absolutely awful to watch. Tito wasn't the smartest guy to begin with, and 20 years of getting punched in the face haven't helped, to put it lightly.

Can anyone do a proper breakdown or link me to one? This fights actually interests me, lol.

I think the layoff and the whole USADA thing will result in Chael having shit conditioning but who knows?

Can anyone do a proper breakdown or link me to one? This fights actually interests me, lol.

I think the layoff and the whole USADA thing will result in Chael having shit conditioning but who knows?

Bellator doesn't have USADA testing, I think thats partly why Chael signed up with them.

Back