I'm the most active champion there is - Conor McGregor 205 Preview

avengedsixfold

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score

Anyone else smile when he said that(time stamped in the video)? Active fighter for sure but hasn't had one fight yet as champ in his division...

He's right. The eyes don't lie, nor do the facts.

He knows what to say to create controversy.

Haters will get riled up by this and advertise 205 for free.

Promoting genius.

Wouldn't that just make him a very active fighter? To be an active champ surely you gotta be defending? I like that he fights a lot, just think the statement was off.

Nah technically not true.. for example is he had the most happy meals in a week he would be the most happy meal having champ.

He is the champ and is the most active one.

Besides that i feel ya.. have all my hopes on Eddie.

Love all the Conor fans "he is, IF..."

No, lol he's clearly such an inactive champion that the interim champ in his division is being hated on for not defending the interim belt.

Which is retarded seeing as the champ is so "active"...

This is his 4th fight in 11 months.

Two of which were not at a division where he's going to ever fight regularly. Then a LW shot after going 1-1 post winning the belt. Certainly active but it seems a stretch to claim he is the most active champ with no defences in a year. Assuming he defends either LW or FW next February at the earliest it's still 14 months with no defence.

Two of which were not at a division where he's going to ever fight regularly. Then a LW shot after going 1-1 post winning the belt. Certainly active but it seems a stretch to claim he is the most active champ with no defences in a year. Assuming he defends either LW or FW next February at the earliest it's still 14 months with no defence.
He's a champion. And he's active.
He never said I am the most active featherweight.

Back