Will Conor defend his LW title next or FW?

Ar145984

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Or maybe move onto the WW title against Wonderboy? Please reminder that Wonderboy is heavily overrated and the fight is very in favor of Conor, more details here.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/p...imate-conors-ability-to-ko-wonderboy.3378063/

IMO, it makes the most sense to go down to FW if he wants to retain the title. But honestly, he already demolished the division. W/O Conor the title does lose a lot of value in the FW division because there are hardly any great athletes in that division that Conor can't easily beat. Edgar is overrated, beat by Aldo embarrasingly. Aldo KO'd stiff by Conor in 13 seconds. Mendes Ko'd stiff. Max put on an embarrasing performance. Lamas was KO'd by Mendes stiff. Until prospects move up the ranks its dead.

I hate when people say pro fighters are scared of things, but I think history has shown that Conor is terrified of title defenses and won't do it

Edit: I just sinned and did the "I'm not a fan of 'blank', but 'blank' " post format

you're the guy who envisions himself sucking off Conor. are you mad that you weren't included on that gay "best Conor lover" thread/poll?

It's going to be a fight with Nate or Cerrone.

Conor doesn't care about FW. Look at what he did to everyone there.

It's time to fight at LW, maybe try to get the WW belt if he wins. People doubt him there. And Conor likes to do things no one thinks he can.

It's time to fight at LW, maybe try to get the WW belt if he wins. People doubt him there. And Conor likes to do things no one thinks he can.

"And Conor likes to do things no one thinks he can"

Are u his PR or something? Does he pay u at least?

Or maybe move onto the WW title against Wonderboy? Please reminder that Wonderboy is heavily overrated and the fight is very in favor of Conor, more details here.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/p...imate-conors-ability-to-ko-wonderboy.3378063/

IMO, it makes the most sense to go down to FW if he wants to retain the title. But honestly, he already demolished the division. W/O Conor the title does lose a lot of value in the FW division because there are hardly any great athletes in that division that Conor can't easily beat. Edgar is overrated, beat by Aldo embarrasingly. Aldo KO'd stiff by Conor in 13 seconds. Mendes Ko'd stiff. Max put on an embarrasing performance. Lamas was KO'd by Mendes stiff. Until prospects move up the ranks its dead.

Aham.. I see...

So.. Edgar.. overrated.. Aldo... overrated...

Yeah.. Rite....

He has never defended a belt before, why start now?? And Eddie Alvarez will be walking out with the LW strap on Nov. 12th. So your thread is useless.

I don't have a dog in Alvarez vs. McGregor but I hope Eddie wins so TS kills himself and we don't have to see his shitty threads anymore.

Neither. If he achieves his goal he'll take a year off and come back for more attention. If he fails in his goal he'll take a year off and come back for more attention.

In either case, he'll never fight at FW again. He's too rich to make that cut again.

Oh cmon man can we please extinguish the idea of Conor fighting wonderboy. Conor would get destroyed in a true ww contest.

If he wins against Alvarez though, he should just go and defend the LW title. If he can beat Alvarez he would be legit enough.

I agree with the dude who reminded everyone that Conor has never defended a belt in his pro career...or has he?

So... you used one of your own previously shitty threads to justify this seemingly shitty thread?

If there's one thing you are, it's consistent.

you're the guy who envisions himself sucking off Conor. are you mad that you weren't included on that gay "best Conor lover" thread/poll?
I nominated him and they said he was too unreasonable. That is not a joke.

If Conor beats Alvarez. He will figt anyone that is a draw or marketable at 145 or 155. I can see Conor fighting Holloway, Aldo, Ferguson, ,Diaz rematch, Pettis, MJ...

Except defending belts of course.

Conor will be defending both belts on the same card, this is his big announcement ;)

Back