It's painful to listen Brendan Schaub

Officer_Brown

The Cuck of MMA betting. Look at my pretty face.
Banned
Reaction score
I am listening The Fighter and the Kid podcast with Scott Coker. And man... Coker couldn't finish his thoughts because Brendan interrupted him with his stupid opinion. This fucking kills my ears and I wanna hit this guy in the face. Why no one tells him not to do that. it's so fucking annoying.

Prime example:

I try to listen to TFATK when they have an interesting guest on, but Schaub has ruined it for me forever because he fucking SCREAMS over the person and never lets them fucking talk.

Actual intelligent person: Well I think-

Brain damaged Schaub: FOR SURE CONOR WOULD KADOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH LAWLER 100% SON

uhh that video is an example of him listening pretty well and waiting for a pause. I agree he sometimes talks over people but that is not a prime example.

I am listening The Fighter and the Kid podcast with Scott Coker. And man... Coker couldn't finish his thoughts because Brendan interrupted him with his stupid opinion. This fucking kills my ears and I wanna hit this guy in the face. Why no one tells him not to do that. it's so fucking annoying.

Prime example:

4 million downloads a month say you are in the minority. In other words wipe the cheetoo dust off your fingers and beat it nerd.

b4.gif

I don't even think he even says his own original opinions. Whenever he brings up an interesting point, it sounds like he just learned it from someone else.

One funny thing is that Chael Sonnen was recently on Rogan's podcast, then went on TFATK right after. So Chael basically told the same stories on TFATK with JRE. Schaub acted like he was blown away by Chael's stories even though he likely listened to JRE episode with Chael.

I'm cracking up as I type this, lol.

Only watched the "prime example" you posted and I didn't think Schaub overstepped his bounds. If that's your prime example, this is some whiny shit

I don't listen to him on any podcasts for the same reason. I listen to podcasts to unwind.

I don't even think he even says his own original opinions. Whenever he brings up an interesting point, it sounds like he just learned it from someone else.

Yeah... I cut FatK from my podcast list twice. Brendan is just not worth listening too.

I try to listen to TFATK when they have an interesting guest on, but Schaub has ruined it for me forever because he fucking SCREAMS over the person and never lets them fucking talk.

Actual intelligent person: Well I think-

Brain damaged Schaub: FOR SURE CONOR WOULD KADOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH LAWLER 100% SON

- BEST POUND FOR POUND RIGHT NOW
- OF ALL TIME
- KADOOOOUUCH
- HONEYDICKEDSON

- BEST POUND FOR POUND RIGHT NOW
- OF ALL TIME
- KADOOOOUUCH
- HONEDICKEDSON

I read all of this in his voice and it hurts my head

Another one of those 'I hate Brendan Schaub or Joe Rogan but here's a clip from their podcast" threads.

I swear 90% of their listeners only listen to it just to be able to start threads on here about how it sucks.

If you don't like it, don't listen....seems pretty simple.

But it was fun watching him get KOed.

"Gotta take the good with the bad." -Kenny Florian

4 million downloads a month say you are in the minority. In other words wipe the cheetoo dust off your fingers and beat it nerd.
Whoa who knew that show has such hardcore fans

Deep breaths

If it bothers you that much, i think it has more to do with you being not calibrated enough socially to deal with people that bother you, then it does with schaub. Grow up

Back