funny how there are so many diaz hate threads....

revoltub

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
all of these haters really seem to want to talk about a guy they don't want to see fight....pretty interesting.

Did something happen recently that I am unaware of??

It seemed like yesterday that shertards were swingin from Nate's nuts saying how he "won" the second fight against Conor...

It's only really when peole suggest he should be getting a title shot. If he was lining up a fight with Lawler I doubt you'd see many complaints.

this is sherdog bro.

Lately sherdog has been pretty weird and stale with some dumb ass threads. shit seeing a good thread about fighting/match-up is rare.. its all "what if" bullshit. dont believe me look at the first forum page right now there is probably one good thread..

I really don't understand the Diaz hate either, It's Bisping who trying to fight retired WW'S, should he get the hate??

I really don't understand the Diaz hate either, It's Bisping who trying to fight retired WW'S, should he get the hate??
Bisping's copped a ton of hate over it. With Diaz it's just people saying he doesn't deserve a title shot - that's not really hating on him.
Most people also don't believe this fight's actually going to happen.

Back