IF Eddie murks Conor, who would you want to see in his next fight? Khabib/RDA/Tony/Cowboy?

ROYALflush

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
This is assuming Khabib gets past MJ and Cowboy beats Gastelum, and of course, the winner of RDA vs Tony. All of them arguably deserve the next shot if they win their next fight.

All match ups are intriguing, but I just wanna see Cerrone put the smack down on Eddie again lol.

Khabib is due. I think McGregor needs a break win or lose. It's too much. The training the mega fights and promos + life in general.

Everyone wants to a bite a piece if that McGregor money. outside the belt Alvarez doesn't belong in the same arena. He is a great fighter and may win. He has a terrible ufc showing outside RDA. He can wrestle and bang. He just isn't a draw.

If Eddie murks Conor, his Daddy Daner will IMMEDIATELY make Connie vs Eddie 2.

<{danayeah}>

They will make an immediate rematch. Or Conor will get a shot at 170 title. Remember, rankings matter even less now. UFC is an entertainment brand, not a sports league

If ferg beats rda he deserves a TS more than khabib, even if khabib destroys Johnson. If ferg loses & then give it to khabib.

Probably Cerrone. And if gets trough Cerrone, then rematch RDA.

This is assuming Khabib gets past MJ and Cowboy beats Gastelum, and of course, the winner of RDA vs Tony. All of them arguably deserve the next shot if they win their next fight.

All match ups are intriguing, but I just wanna see Cerrone put the smack down on Eddie again lol.
they will all try to duck Khabib

If Ferguson wins then the title shot should be his hands down. If he doesn't and Khabib wins then the shot should go to Khabib.

Back