If Michael Bisping defeats THESE next 3 opponents then retires Champion

VIPERdude

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Would YOU consider him the greatest Middleweight of all time?

Jacare
Weidman
Rockhold 3

In my opinion he would be #1. Its hard to argue with it that he isn't already the BEST MW of all time right now considering what this TUF winner has done...As much as I don't really like the guy I HAVE to respect him.

Owns the MOST victories in UFC history with 20 and sure to have more one way or another...

He has beaten Anderson "The Spider" Silva who I feel is the best ever I've ever seen in my lifetime at his own striking game. Along with that he may even tie Anderson with most Knockout finishes in UFC if he KO's just one more man.

He avenged his loss against Luke Rockhold taking the MW title in impressive fashion. If he does it a third time you cant deny him. Just avenged that loss against Hendo as well.

I'm sure there are many more reasons why Michael Bisping can be considered the best middleweight of all time to date. MOST who will disagree likely just don't like the guy and that's reason enough to argue the points. Again, I cant stand the fuckin guy, but I am a realist and I cant deny the facts

MW GOAT, because he did it all with one wonky eye.

Buddeh.

BUT instead he'll fight:

1. Retired WW GSP

2. Apathetic Nick Diaz

3. Hendo 3

He didn't beat silva. Silva did more damage with less shots.

Bisping won because he was in his backyard.

Every expert agreed silva won.

Bisping can never be mw goat because silva will always be mw goat.

Last edited:
Anderson Silva is the greatest middleweight of all time for me. Bisping could never surpass him.

Bisping won because was in his backyard.

O ok

Jacare
Weidman
Rockhold 3

In my opinion he would be #1. Its hard to argue with it that he isn't already the BEST MW of all time right now considering what this TUF winner has done...As much as I don't really like the guy I HAVE to respect him.

Owns the MOST victories in UFC history with 20 and sure to have more one way or another...

He has beaten Anderson "The Spider" Silva who I feel is the best ever I've ever seen in my lifetime at his own striking game. Along with that he may even tie Anderson with most Knockout finishes in UFC if he KO's just one more man.

He avenged his loss against Luke Rockhold taking the MW title in impressive fashion. If he does it a third time you cant deny him. Just avenged that loss against Hendo as well.

I'm sure there are many more reasons why Michael Bisping can be considered the best middleweight of all time to date. MOST who will disagree likely just don't like the guy and that's reason enough to argue the points. Again, I cant stand the fuckin guy, but I am a realist and I cant deny the facts
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Jacare
Weidman
Rockhold 3

GOAT is a hard sale, but Bisping should definitely be considered an all time great.

Bisping won because was in his backyard.

Not every "expert" agrees with that.

What did Kenny Florian think? He usually scores fights fair. Like when he put Conor haters in there place with the second Diaz fight and the Hendo fanboys recently.

The current record holder for title defenses is a MW. Anderson set a crazy high bar. no one on the current roster bests his accomplishments and dominance at MW. those wins would be impressive but unfortunately he's the champion of Anderson Silva's division and finishing your career ahead of him would be very difficult. it would be a great run though to pull that off.

dunno if judges can be bribed enough to give him those 3 decision wins

That won't happen because those guys all destroy him though.

no way can he top Silva

16 wins in a row before his first loss
10 title defences (11 really)

I like Bisping but he just won the title and has defended it once, against a retiring fighter in his mid 40s

Any combo of those 3 and Gay Jesus would be very impressive.

Back