What is brock lesnars best victory? (or your favorite?)

revoltub

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
In such a short time i don't think any other fighter had such an impact on the sport. No other fighter has as deep of a resume in such a short amount of fights either. He was able to hold a belt in both WWF and MMA. I doubt that feet will ever be accomplished again. There as so many great fights to choose from, such as

MinSooKim - judo silver medalist and k-1 finalist
Frank Mir - 2 time ufc champion
randy couture - 3 time HW champion, former 2x lhw champion
shane carwin - most 1st round finishes
heath herring: pride veteran....
mark hunt: king of walk off Ko's and former k-1 winner?

personally, my favorite is the one over mark hunt. Although mark seemed outmatched on the ground, he did offer lesnar a good amount of resisitance. I respected him after even though he grabbed the fence during the fight

6d3bacfe0be2fa929dd02e2f6bfd875c.gif

my second would be randy couture. Randy is a legend and after the fight wanted to train with lesnar because he knew he was a once in a universe's lifetime talent and genetic goldmine. randy was coming off two great wins vs gonzaga and tim sylvia (who is bigger than lesnar).

brock-lesnar-vs-randy-couture-o.gif

as far as best win, I'd say Mir, he was able to avenge his loss.

Brock-Lesnar.jpg

I enjoyed the Frank Mir II fight. Definitely one of the most entertaining nights of fighting.

Definitely Lesnar-Hunt.

I felt smugly satisfied afterwards.

I still think he is innocent.

the foot cream business has been shady for years. who knows what they are throwing in there?

Besides, he had no reason to cheat. it was a one off anyway and nobody would have held it against him if he lost. If he was going to cheat, why would he cycle off? Common sense tells you he would have just kept on doing them if he was cheating. The way it went down, I think tainted supplements are the reason the test was hot.

the foot cream business has been shady for years. who knows what they are throwing in there?

Besides, he had no reason to cheat. it was a one off anyway and nobody would have held it against him if he lost. If he was going to cheat, why would he cycle off? Common sense tells you he would have just kept on doing them if he was cheating. The way it went down, I think tainted supplements are the reason the test was hot.
agreed. The only logical conclusion I can think of.

His best win was over the testing agencies by avoiding being popped for steroids. Should of stayed retired.

he was 7-0 in the UFC thats a impressive record.

Chris Cormier was a genetic freak. The guy is just born this way, and was a once In a lifetime athlete.
Then he quit his footcream...
Chris-Cormier.jpg

Remember when Cain was molesting him and he tried to do the backhand karate chop thing to get Cain off him? Good times.

I think the couture win has to be up there. People say randy was old but he beat a young game vera after the fight. Also randy had such an experience and technical advantage over lesnar.

Such an underrated upset for the time

I think the couture win has to be up there. People say randy was old but he beat a young game vera after the fight. Also randy had such an experience and technical advantage over lesnar.

Such an underrated upset for the time

Couture got the decision, whether he won is up for debate. Many who saw the fight think Randy got sonned by Vera.

IMO, the second Mir fight was his best moment. He avenged a defeat, united the belt and spawned a million sherposts with his actions in the fight and the post fight interview. Not to mention that he did lay a big brother beatdown on Mir.

"He was able to hold a belt in both WWF and MMA"

Oh for fuck sake TS
Reach a little further and your shoulder will dislocate

{<jordan}

"He was able to hold a belt in both WWF and MMA"

Oh for fuck sake TS
Reach a little further and your shoulder will dislocate

so you're saying he didn't win both titles? who else has achieved this feat btw?

Back