Banned
Reaction score
Take out of the main card
Meesha Tate vs Raquel Pennington
Joanna vs Karolina

Put in the main card
Khabib vs Johnson
Edgar vs Stephens

Unfortunately with the current line up, UFC 205 went from great to good.

I've tried this thread many times. Most ppl will disagree and call you an idiot. It would make the card 100x better though. Let JJ headline the prelims and put Tate on fight pass.

pennington is 8 - 5. what a joke.

I've tried this thread many times. Most ppl will disagree and call you an idiot. It would make the card 100x better though. Let JJ headline the prelims and put Tate on fight pass.
The girl fights ruined the card.

Went from 10/10 to 8/10

NO, Tate vs. tomato can should def be on prelims but Joanna deserves a big platform and the respect other champs get.

To be fair, you've tried lots of threads.

<{ohyeah}>

Take out of the main card
Meesha Tate vs Raquel Pennington
Joanna vs Karolina

Put in the main card
Khabib vs Johnson
Edgar vs Stephens

Unfortunately with the current line up, UFC 205 went from great to good.
Thing is, Joanna is a champion, defending a belt. They wouldn't put a champion on the Prelims, think about it. What if they put Mighty Mouse on the prelims and moved up Urijah Faber vs ????

Not saying it wouldn't be better for sales / card, but a champion is a champion at the end of the day. You can't hurt her confidence like that for sales.

Why the fuсk do they put Miesha in the main card? Will never understand it. Will use that time to clean out my belly button.

aa.jpg

You don't want to make them angry ...

So it's more respectful to put a New York MMA legend Frankie Edgar on the prelims instead?
Edgar is not a champion and actually just recently lost his last fight. Time does not equate to placement on a card, if that was the case, Minotauro would be headlining this card.

The fights are still on the card so how does it diminish the quality of the card?

Are people still stuck in the late 2000's and think being on the main card means something?

Unless you're the main or co-main being on the main card means fuck all

Main Event
Co-Main
Prelim Headline
Fight Pass Prelim Headline
Main Card
Prelims
Early Prelims

^^That's the order of importance when it comes to a card's bout order these days.

Back