UFC 205, baby! Who else is going?

DanaWhitesButler

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
My tickets arrived, and it's like Christmas today at my house. Couldn't help but share/brag.

h4Y8dSt.jpg

I'm going

to watch it from my recliner.

Nice man. Get shwasted.

Those tickets are huge.

TS must be a giant...
<{UberTS}>

lol I know, I have not seen any like them, but I also haven't been to very many sporting events. The images changes when you move it, too. What is it called, a hologram?

i doubt anyone else will be there

you'll probably have the whole arena to yourself

How far to travel buddeh?You in NYC?

Washington, DC so not too far. We are taking a bus up very early in the morning, spending 6 or 8 hours in the city, then going to the venue at 7pm. Then we're riding the bus straight back home at 1:30am after the fight, probably drunk off our asses and sleeping it off on the bus.

Washington, DC so not too far. We are taking a bus up very early in the morning, spending 6 or 8 hours in the city, then going to the venue at 7pm. Then we're riding the bus straight back home at 1:30am after the fight, probably drunk off our asses and sleeping it off on the bus.
Sounds like a blast.Enjoy it man.Get some cool pics for your Sherbros!

I know a bunch of rich investment bankers who got free front row tickets thats paid for by the bank so they can take their clients there.

They have ZERO interest in MMA lol

I know a bunch of rich investment bankers who got free front row tickets thats paid for by the bank so they can take their clients there.

They have ZERO interest in MMA lol

Damn. I picked the wrong career.

Back