How would Melvin Manhoef do in the UFC?

JonesBonesJonny

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He's the middleweight version of Rumble. He's obviously past his prime, lost his chin but he's still a beast. Imo he would be at the top of the top 10.

Sounds nice

giphy.gif

He'd be a lot of fun, but he lives and dies by the sword. Always has. JBG would be pleased with the offering.

<{JustBleed}>

He has the power to knockout Mark Hunt and the chin to get knocked out by a toddler. Anything can happen with him, but I don't see him going far in the UFC.

He would have provided epic knockouts and he would be on the receiving end of some epic knockouts. Or people would just grind him away in boring fashion

He is a exciting fighter, but in 2016 he probably wouldn't go very far, win some and lose some. the 2007 - 2011 Manhoef was a killer, wish he was in UFC then.

He is nothing like the MW Rumble. He has no wrestling ability and his chin is wet toilet paper level bad. Rumble is a good wrestler and has a great chin.

He wouldn't do well.

I think he'd knock out the lower tier guys and get KO'd by most of the top guys, would be fun though.

If he still had his chin I think he'd be a little above .500 in his weight class in the UFC.

Nowaday? His chin is gone long ago. Probably get ko'd by mid tier guys.

He'd beat most of the strikers, & lose to most of the wrestlers.

Outside of fedor most exciting fighter not to fight in ufc

If he still had his chin I think he'd be a little above .500 in his weight class in the UFC.

That's probably where I'd have him. Any decent grappler is going to beat him, but some would stand with him too long. Problem is that he's taken a lot of damage, both in MMA and K-1.

He is currently the ultimate version of the glass cannon. Which is too bad, very exciting fighter.

I think he'd make it in to the top 10 but he wouldn't stay there for very long

Back